How to Find Players

By scantrell24, in Organized Play

Find Players Nearby

You have two ways to search for other Thrones LCG players.

The first method is this spreadsheet . Anyone who has the link can edit it, much like the Annals of Castle Black.

I've created a tab for each country (more countries can be added as necessary). There are columns that ask for state/province within the country, name of your local gaming store, the store's address, a link to your meta's website, forum or facebook group, contact info for someone in the meta, and what time your group regularly meets (if any). Holding Ctl + f will let you search within a sheet to find your state.

The second is this pin-able map . Anyone can add a pin for either a store or a player. To add a pin, go to "Additions" in the top right and click "Add Marker - Detailed". To add a PLAYER , make sure the marker color is RED . For the "Entry Name" put your real name, forum handle, or both. For address, you can get as detailed as your exact address if you want, or just put the street name without your house number, or you can just put your city or area code. Then on the "Details" tab you can add an email address or other contact info. To add a STORE , make sure the marker color is GREEN . For the "Entry Name" put the name of the store. Add the exact street address. Then under the "Details" tab you can add contact info for the store. I also recommend adding contact info for your meta in the Description box, such as a Facebook group or forum url.

If you make a mistake with your pins, send me a message and I'll correct it.

Edited by scantrell24

Please add Tournament City Games, 467 West patrick Street Suite 8A, Frederick, MD 21710.

Thanks!

...unreadable...

Any tips on how to get a group started in an area that currently doesn't have a meta? I'm brand new to the game and will be jumping on for second edition, but no one in the Southern New Hampshire area seems to play regularly.

What part of southern nashua? I'm in Northern MA and have been watching the local areas. I know theres a group that will be playing at the relentless dragon and more informally I know there will be games played in the Littleton/Lowell area.

Part of my plan to get groups started is find a person or two to just play at a local store or five and hope people ask questions.

I'm actually currently in central MA, but am planning on moving up to Manchester, NH by this Fall/Winter. Since it looks like the Relentless Dragon's in Nashua, that would pretty much be perfect for me. Do you know if this group has an official page for GoT or a way to contact them?

...unreadable...

what do you mean?

...unreadable...

what do you mean?

I don't know because I read both the spreadsheet and the map just fine. Maybe his browser isn't showing it correctly.

Thanks for setting this up Scantrell! Is there any way we can sticky this?