Super Street Fighter IV announced!

By Smazzurco, in UFS Off Topic

While you are quite correct, you never really know if Capcom still cares about that detail.

My guess, something by SIN using similar/improved tech to doll making technology.

DaiAndOh said:

While you are quite correct, you never really know if Capcom still cares about that detail.

My guess, something by SIN using similar/improved tech to doll making technology.

Bingo.

Also, with Inafune in charge of Capcom, and his thought on storylines in sequel-heavy videogames, you can kiss goodbye to canon.

DaiAndOh said:

Sample vid:

I guess that's one way to prove a character's good: show him playing off against a horrible opponent. Balrog is one of the most respected characters in SFIV. Armor frames on what, every f'in EX attack, high damage output, combos, good health. Balrog's bowss.

Props to Arturo, definitely reps Seth, but as guitalex said, it takes far too many attacks to do reputable damage.

Also, anybody who says Dee Jay sucks clearly has not played HD Remix.

MarcoPulleaux said:

DaiAndOh said:

Sample vid:

I guess that's one way to prove a character's good: show him playing off against a horrible opponent. Balrog is one of the most respected characters in SFIV. Armor frames on what, every f'in EX attack, high damage output, combos, good health. Balrog's bowss.

Props to Arturo, definitely reps Seth, but as guitalex said, it takes far too many attacks to do reputable damage.

Also, anybody who says Dee Jay sucks clearly has not played HD Remix.

Or ST classic. Hawk on the other hand...

DaiAndOh said:

What we know about her doesnt really match up with ANY of the Dolls. She's just a new bad guy who happens to be female. She's closer to Seth in that she's got an artificial engine of some sort boosting her power (Which is why her eye glows every now and then)

dshaffer said:

DaiAndOh said:

What leads anyone to the conclusion she's a Doll? So far, the only evidence anyone's put up for her being a doll is that she's female, a bad guy, and has a name resembling one of them.

What we know about her doesnt really match up with ANY of the Dolls. She's just a new bad guy who happens to be female. She's closer to Seth in that she's got an artificial engine of some sort boosting her power (Which is why her eye glows every now and then)

Speaking of Seth, they're boosting him when controlled by the CPU. If you thought he was annoying before, he will be even more so according to Seth Killian.

I never said she was a doll, I just speculate she may have doll technology, and she is confirmed to be a part of SIN. And she's been seen with Bison a mostly in vids I believe.

Cody, Guy, and Adon confirmed

Discuss.

Cody look fun, and I want to try out Guy. I could care less about Adon.

WhatsaTroll said:

Cody looks fun, and I want to try out Guy. I could care less about Adon.

MarcoPulleaux said:

Cody, Guy, and Adon confirmed

Discuss.

Did we not give a **** hard enough so that one month old news are news now?

I can't wait to play Guy again.

Wow, this is over a month old?

Whatever, bump-worthy anyways =D

Drewkasa said:

I can't wait to play Guy again.

I'm all Cody up in here.

Meaning I may have been a prison *****.