KCMO community

By Diacide, in Organized Play

Hey all! I am stupid excited 2nd ed to come out. So much so that I am going to make a goal of mine to get the Kansas City community going for the game. I've spoken with the manager of Game Cafe in Independence, MO and he promised that he would get the swag for a group if we had sufficient numbers when the 2nd ed organized play kits are released. So, if anyone is interested in league play, tournaments, or just casual play in the KCMO area, let me know. I'm hoping for a group of no less than eight to ten regular players.

Edited by Diacide

I live in the OP KS area and we have a group of old Thrones 1E players that are likely going to jump in to 2E. We mostly played Melee, but I know three or four that would likely attend for a Joust event. We're trying to see if TableTop in OP will be getting any tourney kits as well.

Hey, alright! Let me know when you guys plan on getting together.

I have a history of getting groups going and I am going to be looking to get one started in the St. Louis Metro area.

If I can get her going some what quickly, we would love to have your group come by this fall.

Hope to game with you soon.

Shikaku

Is there even a steady group going right now? If so, what day? I am a huge fan of Game of Thrones and would love to get into this game. But, when do people play? Oh, I am free Monday nights and most weekends (work sucks, but need $$).