So I cracked a Pacific Gifts in a pack...

By ShippuJinrai, in UFS General Discussion

I think it's expensive enough to print 800 copies of a card to just throw them away.

It's sad that this is taking forever, but it's not the first time a champion card is delayed because the people involved are unreachable.

guitalex2008 said:

I think it's expensive enough to print 800 copies of a card to just throw them away.

It's sad that this is taking forever, but it's not the first time a champion card is delayed because the people involved are unreachable.

In this case, they're reachable, but unwilling.

Boo.

Well then we'll never see the cards. It's a **** shame, especially to the team who won it and deserved it, for the card to never be released, but legally it can't.

So yes, the OP might just be the only person in the WORLD with a copy lol

guitalex2008 said:

Boo.

Well then we'll never see the cards. It's a **** shame, especially to the team who won it and deserved it, for the card to never be released, but legally it can't.

So yes, the OP might just be the only person in the WORLD with a copy lol

Assuming of course that no other copies slipped into other boxes.

I remember Antigoth mentioning this in another thread a few weeks ago...and the guy still hasnt signed it?

I'm not the most patient of guys, but I expect many of us would be at the guys house with a baseball bat by this point.

dshaffer said:

I remember Antigoth mentioning this in another thread a few weeks ago...and the guy still hasnt signed it?

I'm not the most patient of guys, but I expect many of us would be at the guys house with a baseball bat by this point.

Actually I confirmed this in the thread 2 hours prior to your posting this.

Sorry guys... but going to his house as a 35 year old male, to take a baseball bat to a kid who still lives in his parent's house (I think he's finally 18 or 19), is a great way to ensure that I won't be involved with UFS for very much longer.

Is it frustrating? Yes. Do you have to deal with it on a regular basis? No.

Antigoth said:

dshaffer said:

Actually I confirmed this in the thread 2 hours prior to your posting this.

Sorry guys... but going to his house as a 35 year old male, to take a baseball bat to a kid who still lives in his parent's house (I think he's finally 18 or 19), is a great way to ensure that I won't be involved with UFS for very much longer.

Is it frustrating? Yes. Do you have to deal with it on a regular basis? No.

You could just say you're offering to take him to batting practice...or you could not go as a 35 year old male. Surely his parents wouldn't mind him hanging out with his new, enigmatic, green-wigged female companion.

ROTBI said:

You could just say you're offering to take him to batting practice...or you could not go as a 35 year old male. Surely his parents wouldn't mind him hanging out with his new, enigmatic, green-wigged female companion.

His mother is mortified that her son would be such a ******-waffle.

His father won't let anyone talk to him, and won't pass on messages, or let people talk to him on the phone.

Oh... and he and his father moved, and no-one is revealing their current address.

Antigoth said:

Take me with you, we'll run away together.

Beef should only be settled through photoshop and community mercenary service.

Antigoth said:

His father won't let anyone talk to him, and won't pass on messages, or let people talk to him on the phone.

Oh... and he and his father moved, and no-one is revealing their current address.

Can we just give Kin his own Asset?

TripsEX said:

Can we just give Kin his own Asset?

Thats what i was saying but apparently they dont want to have to print another asset since the other one is already printed