Anyone found the beginner box in stores yet?

By daddystabz, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

I see the status has changed for the beginner box to 'Shipping.' Has anyone located it in a store yet?

It won't be released in stores until it's marked as 'In Stores Now'. Shipping means that it's on the way from distributors/retailers to warehouses.

I wonder how long that will take.

I wonder how long that will take.

If we don't see an "In Stores" announcement today, we'll certainly see one by the end of next week.

Depending on what coast you are on (plus a couple of other factors like weather, weekends, transportation strikes or the whim of the gods), it usually takes about 5-7 days for a Now Shipping item to show up in the store.

With it switching status on the 8th, I wouldn't be shocked if we saw reports of the box and book showing up in places today, but I wouldn't expect it until Monday at the earliest.

Edited by Desslok

I'd say probably by next weekend we'll start seeing the "in stores," which generally means that it's arrived at the FFG company store if no place else.

Anyone found it yet?

Anyone found it yet?

As others have mentioned, we likely wont start seeing it until the status changes to In Stores. That and given the time it took on the boat, I'd be surprised if this didn't take longer than the suggested 1-2 weeks to hit shelves.

Leisure games in the UK have it listed as a new release as of tomorrow and they tend to be accurate with their listings.

Anyone found it yet?

Minimum of Monday - that's if the gods were kind upon us poor souls. A more realistic answer? Wednesday or Thursday (Friday if you're unfortunate enough to live on the Left Coast)

Leisure games in the UK have it listed as a new release as of tomorrow and they tend to be accurate with their listings.

Gameslore also.

CoolStuffInc and Miniature Market has it in stock, so it should be hitting a lot of East Coast US stores today.

I just got off the phone with my FLGS and he said he should have it on Friday barring any problems.

I had it on preorder at Miniature Market and I got a notification today that it has been shipped.

I had it on preorder at Miniature Market and I got a notification today that it has been shipped.

Just got off the phone with my FLGS (Cleveland area), who says it'll come in Thursday.

Got my shipping notice from CoolStuffInc not long ago, so I should have my copy sometime next week.

My copy arrived this morning.

Edited by eldath

I just picked up a copy at the Fantasy Flight Games Events Center.

-Nate

Now to be on the lookout for extra characters and follow-up adventures.

How does the adventure looks??? And the main man Malfax??? Inquiring minds wanna know lol.

To use a well said internet phrase.

Pics or it did not happen.

To use a well said internet phrase.

Pics or it did not happen.

l917wrP.jpg

Humph - obviously a photoshop job. You can tell from the pixels.

My FLGS in Birmingham UK had them in for a few seconds today. All gone by the time I got there though. :(