Complete wfrp3 adventure generator (1.7)

By Emirikol, in WFRP Gamemasters

That's splendid stuff. I like the general idea, however some of the encounters I've generated were quite... extreme. For the first there were cultists. Ok, cool. Then I got a friggin Griffon and finally some Dark Elves. :D Don't get me wrong, I love this generator and will be using it in my games, but that's pretty hardcore. :P

It should inspire ideas for encounters. For examplw

example,the griffon may be on a shield, or involve something to do with knihhtd griffon. The dark elves are a good 'spy' or assassin encounter thought.

Ive used this for idea generation for all kinds of games..including Colonial Gothic, dnd, top secret, and zombie apocalypse 'inspiration'.

Played as-is, a weakening of some of the combatants may be in order..or look to see if it would be a better run away or skill or social encounter.

Thanks for feedback :)

It should inspire ideas for encounters. For examplw

example,the griffon may be on a shield, or involve something to do with knihhtd griffon. The dark elves are a good 'spy' or assassin encounter thought.

Ive used this for idea generation for all kinds of games..including Colonial Gothic, dnd, top secret, and zombie apocalypse 'inspiration'.

Played as-is, a weakening of some of the combatants may be in order..or look to see if it would be a better run away or skill or social encounter.

Thanks for feedback :)

Sure thing and it'll work great with WFRP 2Ed as well. Thanks again. :)