Something New In the Works.

By Mt_Do, in UFS General Discussion

My UFS hiatus coincided with the airing of the last podcasts, so I'll be signing on for the first time. Should be cool.

I'd fine with providing hosting for the podcasts.

My email is yanniDOTbDOTcATgmailDOTcom drop me a line and we can work something out.

We all know why Scott Gaines is how he is.

It is because he's

oh baby, i love all the epicness in this thread lol.

if you don't like ****, you'd better be a booty man :)

this show is going to rock and it's going to be hard and real. i am going to keep it skrait thug dirty souf nasty to be like that video hatman posted.

we are going to have real discussion about the state of the game and how we honestly feel about the game.

expect craziness!

Wafflecopter said:

Awesome

I want to hear Scott describe his feelings towards Chain Throw on an episode, just to hear him say "pringles"/"****"/etc a million times.

i love this guy right here, i actually hate chain throw believe it or not lol. but there is nothing better to play over it.

Mt_Do said:

just means that there will be more **** for me. Seriously though, there is something for you too. **** the insanity in this thread is off the charts! lol.

OOFS - Magic happens.

Halbard100 said:

Scott needs to have "Pasta!" or " Knight BREAKA!" as his catch phrase :P it will be win. Looking forward to this.

don't worry, booty poppin will, will live on forever in fame and glory.

KNIGHT BREA-KUUHHHHH

nice to see one of our hosts represent. aslum, just PM me here on this site so we can discuss some things as it pertains to uploads and **** like that.

if you would like any news about the new UFS Pro Tour let me know. I will be glad to get the word out!

Jason ([email protected])

Mt_Do said:

Hayamachop said:

Mt_Do said:

LoL! There will be plenty of *** comments and such, guaranteed.

what if I dont like ****. should I not listen?

just means that there will be more **** for me. Seriously though, there is something for you too. **** the insanity in this thread is off the charts! lol.

So there will be big hard raging *****? lol

Hayamachop said:

Whoa dude, watch your mouth. There are children present!

MarcoPulleaux said:

Hayamachop said:

Whoa dude, watch your mouth. There are children present!

Ah, the irony.

Hayamachop said:

Mt_Do said:

Hayamachop said:

Mt_Do said:

LoL! There will be plenty of *** comments and such, guaranteed.

what if I dont like ****. should I not listen?

um...whoa! WTF Man..WTF?! no...no raging whatevers. back on track though. I am hoping to have the first show recorded next week, hosts scheduales permitting that is. should be fun. don't know what the guys have planned for the topics, but it should be very insightful.

He's talking about the raging USC Gamecocks. Yes. They have a game tonight and they've been having a pretty OK season so far. Those raging uh Gamecocks. Yes, totally talking about football.

<_< >_>