Stupid boat! BE FASTER!

By Desslok, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

fydry.gif

For God's sake STAY ON TARGET!!! :P

No Stay on Target is already released!!!! We need Force & Destiny !!! :P

My first hope that it's actually off the boat and FFG just hasn't updated the status. My second hope is that I can get my hands on this for Memorial day weekend.

My first hope that it's actually off the boat and FFG just hasn't updated the status. My second hope is that I can get my hands on this for Memorial day weekend.

I am hoping the same. Denver Comic Con is over the same weekend and my fingers are crossed that someone there will have some to sell.

I check this site every day hoping for news. Hurry please

I figured it out. It's not on a shipping boat. It's on one of those two month cruise ships...taking it's sweet time.

All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.

All his life has he looked away... to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.

Yoda-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.jpg

I am beginning to think the boat sank.

Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

Trekkie Terrorists!!

Trekkie Terrorists!!

Don't worry. They should know that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one. Hopefully...

To clarify My like of the post. It is more I agree with this than like the idea of the boat sinking. O.o

To clarify My like of the post. It is more I agree with this than like the idea of the boat sinking. O.o

Too late. The NSA has already flagged your post.

"Faster, more Intense!" - G.L. :)

"But George, if I'm any faster and intense I'll come off as a whiny teenager throwing a tantrum..."

I really wish the box would drop this week. Come on, it's almost June! My memory fails me, but weren't the previous boxes available earlier?

I really wish the box would drop this week. Come on, it's almost June! My memory fails me, but weren't the previous boxes available earlier?

The EotE box was released in December 2012, several months before the EotE corebook (way too early methinks) while the AoR box was released in May 2014 and only a month or so ahead of the AoR corebook.

At this rate, I'm suspecting it may not be until late June that we see the Beginner Box, with the FaD core rulebook looking more and more like it's going to be a GenCon release.

Seems like it. And here I was hoping to begin a new campaign with the Core mid-July. Oh, well.

So any word if it'll be released by the start of June?

Just wondering since that last preview kind of makes no sense to release if it wasn't due to be released for another fortnight from now!

The boat is being Force Pulled

FFG site says on the boat means 4-6 weeks. it was updated to on the boat April 2 I think, thats almost 8 weeks. I hope we get word from FFG whats going on.

The boat has obviously been hijacked by Wizards of the Coast. We need to assemble an elite rescue team.

The boat has obviously been hijacked by Wizards of the Coast. We need to assemble an elite rescue team.

So... is it here YET?!

Nope.

Oh well another month before I try buying it!

Could be worse though, that Chronicle book might be released first... they wouldn't do that would they?!

To be fair they've released three products back-to-back today; it may be that the boat's come in and it's about to drop.