Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver

By Card_Breaker, in Odds & Ends

I would think not, but then how are people doing the event already...I would assume it must then. One can't hack it because if it didn't come out yet, then there is no code for the Trainer ID.

TheChampIsHere said:

I would think not, but then how are people doing the event already...I would assume it must then. One can't hack it because if it didn't come out yet, then there is no code for the Trainer ID.

I don't know about that. Before the official Arceus came out, people were hacking fakes that would still activate the event.

So then it can't be a code, but rather just the Pokemon itself it seems.

TheChampIsHere said:

So then it can't be a code, but rather just the Pokemon itself it seems.

No since the Arceus hacked was not a "normal" Arceus. If you just took a random Arceus, the event wouldn't activate. Somehow, they got ahold of making some code that synthesized what the real one would be like. Most likely, the same has been done with Celebi. Rather that or there was an actual event that we just don't know about. I have noticed that Serebii has been slacking on the event updates on their HGSS and Event-Only pages. The more recent TRU Arceus, Gamestop Pichu, etc. haven't been listed on the pages yet. The event list just shows no recent pokemon while the HGSS pages show, "US Release: ???" or something of the like even though they've been out for some time.

Got my games yesterday and my friends and I have been walking around school with our Pokewalkers for the past few days. We're so cool.

I AM GOING TO DIE

i want this game...SOOO badly. oh, and the poke-walker was the most genius social networking invention since the internet. I've already made 5 new associations by seeing people walking around with em. i almost want to say I want it as much as the game itself

It is a good game. Who did everyone choose for their starter? I chose Totodile, named him Toto...because I'm in my play this year of Wizard of Oz, and Dorothy's dog is Toto...so it works out well.

I picked Cyndaquil as always. It took me so long to find a Mareep before battling Falkner that I got it to a Quilava before the gym. And I had the right time and place where they are...luck just wasn't on my side.

Now, I'm tackling Whitney (lol, normal type gym...tackle...no pun originally intended). Somehow, she KOed my Flaaffy with Judgement (stupid metronome) and I reset because I need that tiny bit of exp on it to level up and I don't feel like training.

So Champ, could I borrow the events?

Cool, I just read that the Arceus event can be activated twice, once with the movie Arceus and again with the Hall of Origin Arceus. Does this mean it can be activated 3 times with the TRU Arceus in addition? Hm... I'll have to try it... Champ, which Arceuses (Arceii?) do you have? I can easily get the HoO one but I wondering if I could borrow the others.

I regret to say I don't think I have the movie one. It would make sense if it could be activated 3 times, because there are 3 Pokemon too choose from.

TheChampIsHere said:

I regret to say I don't think I have the movie one. It would make sense if it could be activated 3 times, because there are 3 Pokemon too choose from.

That's fine, I'll ask around for one. If we can trade, I'll let you use the Arceus.

I just realized the pikachu colored Pichu is still on Wifi, so I just downloaded it. That just leaves me with the need for Arceus and Celebi.

I get Arceus tomorrow :D

Card_Breaker said:

...That just leaves me with the need for Arceus and Celebi.

THERE'S A CELEBI?!?!?!

Btw, other then the GameStop Arceus promotion that happened some time ago, has there been any other way to get Arceus in North America? For instance, has the Azure Flute been officially released yet?

devilmonkey said:

Card_Breaker said:

...That just leaves me with the need for Arceus and Celebi.

THERE'S A CELEBI?!?!?!

Btw, other then the GameStop Arceus promotion that happened some time ago, has there been any other way to get Arceus in North America? For instance, has the Azure Flute been officially released yet?

No Celebi yet. And don't quote me but I think there may have been an Azure Flute event, not positive.

Got my Arceus from GAME today :D

I has a happy.

Trothael said:

Got my Arceus from GAME today :D

I has a happy.

Can I has happy?

Which Arceus? Since apparently there are numerous ones.

I think it's the equivalent of your Gamestop one.

It was a free give away via wireless Mystery Gift at the HG/SS preview. It's LVL100, has Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, That Move That Darkrai Uses and Arceus' special superduperdoom attack.

It also came with a Rowak berry.

I think that might be it. But I can't remember whether the one I have is 1 or 100. I really need to check these things, but I'm so lazy. :(

I needs me an Arceus...for serious...

I can haz?