The Best

By Hawknight, in Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game

Wow. The King? Yeah, I can't really argue with that.

The King is always exactly the card you needed at that moment in time.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

The best card in this game is the king, no question...

The King's Pros:

It's a lvl 0. You can fetch it with D. Isles...nuff said
IT GETS ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! ...this should pretty much outweigh every other search card in TCG HISTORY! Get anything you want, for free. Sounds pretty broken to me.
It Dies at the end of the turn. While this may seem bad, it prevents it from being caged or anything bad happening to it plus you can use it as Simba fodder during your turn.
it's a comes into play effect, this means it activates BEFORE monstro lvl 1's effect so he can in turn discard himself to satisfy monstro...yup that's smex
Useful in every situation...it is never bad to draw into the king.

Also, he isn't sent out of play when you use him. For such a powerful effect, that's awesome. Fairy Godmother who only searches for Magic/Friends is sent out of play while the King who searches for anything stays in play until the end of the turn which it then goes to the discard pile, not out of play.

LOL partido_risa.gif

Ya...WR is pretty dumb.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

LOL partido_risa.gif

Ya...WR is pretty dumb.

Quoted for truth.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

LOL partido_risa.gif

Ya...WR is pretty dumb.

Once Phil came out and Pan was ruled gimped with barrel, behemoth, cage and anything that doesnt activiate in the battle phase....it was over. Actually would Pan even kill Sneak since it's effect works in the battle phase not the damage step?

Pan would kill Stealth Sneek..that's why its used for the most part along with Invisible, and Pan's effect is good reason that it doesn't work with behemoth and Barrel...with behemoth, its effect would trigger before you'd be able to add pan to the battle. With Barrel, that effect wouldn't trigger until it hit the discard pile, therefore it would've regained its text back from pan's effect...I don't believe Pan was really gimped, just more explained.

Roxas said:

Roxas_Lawliet said:

LOL partido_risa.gif

Ya...WR is pretty dumb.

Once Phil came out and Pan was ruled gimped with barrel, behemoth, cage and anything that doesnt activiate in the battle phase....it was over. Actually would Pan even kill Sneak since it's effect works in the battle phase not the damage step?

I would say it does just because I'm not entirely sure if the Damage Step is outside of the Battle Phase...I don't think the Battle Phase ends until damage is dealt, therefore, Pan is still there, erasing text, until he's discarded from battle.

WayToTheDawn said:

Roxas said:

Roxas_Lawliet said:

LOL partido_risa.gif

Ya...WR is pretty dumb.

I would say it does just because I'm not entirely sure if the Damage Step is outside of the Battle Phase...I don't think the Battle Phase ends until damage is dealt, therefore, Pan is still there, erasing text, until he's discarded from battle.

My only problem with that would be that if that was the case, why would Barrel Spider not be denied? Since Barrel Spider would be discarded before Pan since it's destroyed and then Pan's effect should have nulled it or it's effect would be erased until it hit the discard pile where it's effect wouldn't have been activated since it didn't have an effect until it hit the discard pile. To pull an Ecomics21 (I believe that he is the one that points out both sides), Barrel Spiders effect activates from the discard pile from what I've gathered, where Pan's effect doesn't have jurisdiction

hmmm, you make a good point there...

Maybe an email to Jaffer or Rob is in order.

LOL dude just the make the ruling yourself. I mean...you do have the authority to do so

And with the new set out...the King remains the Best :D

He always will dood.

Fetch anything at anytime for free...it doesn't get any better really.

WayToTheDawn said:

He always will dood.

QFT

Sora_Yagami said:

WayToTheDawn said:

He always will dood.

QFT

This

Roxas said:

This

This.

Trothael said:

Roxas said:

This

This.

Not THIS again...

This seems wholeheartedly unnecessary.

WeirdUsername said:

Trothael said:

Roxas said:

This

This.

Not THIS again...

Pah. MOAR OF THIS!

Weaver said:

Anything I take part in is half-heartedly un-necessary, I'll have thee know. I'm not willing to put in all that effort.

Trothael said:

Weaver said:

Anything I take part in is half-heartedly un-necessary, I'll have thee know. I'm not willing to put in all that effort.

This made us chuckle ^_^

Favorite card as of now is Yuffie... I know all the other cards that were mentioned I just like being able to take a card away from the other player at random. He may be holding on to something that would turn the tide in a challange.

~Nevets

Trothael said:

WeirdUsername said:

Trothael said:

Roxas said:

This

This.

Not THIS again...

Pah. MOAR OF THIS!

Weaver said:

More of this?

Also: On topic! BoD Shadow is now the second best card. Second best to Black Fungus LVL1. I HAVE DECREED IT THEREFORE IT IS FACT.

Umm...still The King?

Any card?

At any time?

For no cost?

Hello? Anyone? anyone? Bueller?

WayToTheDawn said:

Umm...still The King?

Any card?

At any time?

For no cost?

Hello? Anyone? anyone? Bueller?

Bah. BF > TK