The Best

By Hawknight, in Kingdom Hearts Trading Card Game

What card would be considered the best out of the decks?

I would like to see some crads from the Black Cauldren, that would be tight

Black Fungus LVL1!

I will agree will Fungus

Hawknight said:

I would like to see some crads from the Black Cauldren, that would be tight

Black Cauldren?

I say The King.

I believe he means The Black Cauldron. Ahhh, to be young again... I'd personally prefer The Sword In The Stone, or something else interesting. I'm sure something could be done with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, or a real Sleeping Beauty world...

Might have to wait for a Birth by Sleep set for some of those princesses. I Soul Eater is pretty good.

the black fungus is a great card. and so is soul eater

Trothael said:

I believe he means The Black Cauldron. Ahhh, to be young again... I'd personally prefer The Sword In The Stone, or something else interesting. I'm sure something could be done with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, or a real Sleeping Beauty world...

They are worlds in Birth By Sleep. Screenshots were released with Terra in Snow White's world and Maleficent is consided the main antagonist.

best card is Parasite Cage.

Magic the Gathering is the best :) I don't know why others TCG are made?!

bikinilord said:

Magic the Gathering is the best :) I don't know why others TCG are made?!

Because MtG isn't the best, if it were Yu-Gi-Oh and KH wouldn't be around.

so true roxas. its is a good game but not the best

Magic is totally the best game out there. But just because it's the best doesn't mean it's the only...

Don't realy have a favorite card. Depends what deck I'm using: Monstro lvl1, duckie trio, Dragon Maleficant, The King, just to name a few.

devilmonkey said:

Magic is totally the best game out there. But just because it's the best doesn't mean it's the only...

WoW TCG > M:TG every time.

Seriously.

I bet there are people willing to fight to the death over that argument...

so what is the best game?

Magic: The Gathering is by far the most sucessful TCG in history, and although there are TCG/CCG's out in the market, Magic continually to trumps all of them in sales, player base, varieties of play and number of sanctioned tournaments.

/argument

The best card in this game is the king, no question...

The King's Pros:

It's a lvl 0. You can fetch it with D. Isles...nuff said
IT GETS ANYTHING YOU WANT!!! ...this should pretty much outweigh every other search card in TCG HISTORY! Get anything you want, for free. Sounds pretty broken to me.
It Dies at the end of the turn. While this may seem bad, it prevents it from being caged or anything bad happening to it plus you can use it as Simba fodder during your turn.
it's a comes into play effect, this means it activates BEFORE monstro lvl 1's effect so he can in turn discard himself to satisfy monstro...yup that's smex
Useful in every situation...it is never bad to draw into the king.

The King's Cons:

It's limit 1...it's for the best...honestly, it would be a free demonic tutor with flashback...it's necessary but hardly a con...

Other seriously good cards are, Phil, Destiny Islands, Tidus, Wendy, Simba lvl 3, Cloud, Soul Eater, Monstro lvl 1, Parasite Cage, Behemoth, Herc lvl 3 (LaD), Triton, Disney Castle and Cid.

kingdom hearts for the moment is the cheepest card game out in my area, magic and yu gi oh are way to over priced for cards that will has got reprinted x amount times. i have played magic till future sight came out and yu gi oh till the 5d crap came out and that stupid dark arm dragon or any other card is not worth 100+ dollars.

i would definitly say king triton only because it is a 6 2 lv 2 that can be played as a lv 1 and on top of that it kills all ariels in play.

I don't know if I'd say it's the "best" card, but Dragon Maleficent is awesome for Dark Decks. 3 Black Fungus in friend area + discard your whole hand except for Dragon Maleficent and suddenly your can play any dark card as a friend card from levels 1-10. Granted I've only seen them go from 1-8 with the exception of DM, so this pretty much acts like a moogle with 10 support value for Dark Decks. Very awesome.

Sephiroth is another awesome card. Until it gets parasite caged. But it's still pretty awesome.

Aside from those two, cards like Phil, Sebastian, Winnie the Pooh and Owl are almost over powered. Get these 4 up, fill up your friend area, and there really isn't much your opponent can do unless they use a lot of friends anyways. The only real draw back is that you can't use any cards other than friend cards, so you won't be able to use cards like Cure/Cura/Curaga or Tinkerbell for stalling with HP recovery. Ariel alone doesn't always cut it.

Stealth Sneak is supposedly awesome because it allegedly invalidates any Dark Deck that tries to world race. However, any Dark Deck I've seen that's been a World Racer can easily turn around and become an Aggro deck and beat you anyways. Just too many friends in the friend zone, and Monstro doesn't help as much as some people would say because Dark Friend cards tend to have more support value than Light Friend Cards.

Yes, even Sephiroth. Tis true.

Please Refer to Roxas Lawliet's Post as it should not be contested....The King is THE BEST Card for the reasons he mentions and I would just be repeating what he said.

Dmal as a pseudo moogle is terrible. you have to discard a whole ton of cards just to play it and have it removed later that game or be forced to use it in a challenge, it requires other cards in play in order to play it in your friend zone in the first place, some moogle huh?

Sephy is okay, it screams win more imo.

Phil is good.

Sebastian is okay, certainly playable.

Winnie the pooh (both lvl 0 and 1) are bad. lvl 0 pooh is easily played around and easy for a good player to bait into challenges and the lvl 1 is bad because of sephiroth and monstro, and it's overall pointlessness in any deck.

Sneak is pretty bad too. it's easy for wr to get rid of it with almost every single friend card in their deck (Beast herc pan Dumbo). Monstro locks dark decks incredibly well when you add simbas into the mix. Dark decks need a whole bunch of things on the field and magic in their hand in order to combat the resource base and speed that light players have, but I was saying that months ago.

Mr. Dawn is right, Mickey is still the best card and will always BE the best card in the game, hands down.

Top 3 best cards (imo)
1.) Mickey
2.) Destiny Islands
3.) Soul Eater

The 3rd slot is really hard to fill but I think Soul Eater will be staple pretty soon. I expect WR to die.

I agree that The King is the best card (and obviously the most broken). Once Mickey the Player and Riku/Way To The Dawn are introduced, it'll be an aggro slaughter, so enjoy racing while you can.

What is there to enjoy? XD

Absolutely nothing.