Online New Tournament =]

By Dhruv, in Olympus Coliseum

I would like to be eliminated in the first round.... er... I mean enter. If it's not full. Since I've only played myself I don't have high hopes. BTW what is Chatzy?

~Nevets

Contact info: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]

Sorry for the double post, I'm new, can I edit a prior post?

~Nevets

Ah yes I can... found it.

Nevets said:

BTW what is Chatzy?

It's an easy to set up chatroom system. We have 3 rooms open at all times for KH duelling.

Where can I find said system?

You can look under the Thread in this section called "ROOMS FOR ONLINE CHALLENGES"

the links will be in the first post. ^_^

count me in i like staying up late nights .

babeo.gif

OK comdieguy I understand what your saying. Alright 16 people will be in this tournament then. OK

2 more spots remaining then, if my counting skills are correct. This is gonna be big. I hope!

yea when you do as many tournmants as i have ou now which numbers to go with. also what is the prize going to be.

So, 9 days left 'til this tournament.

It still happening?

I'm also curious about that.

Found out I'm gonna be outta town for this so I have to withdraw, thanks anyway and everyone good luck and have fun

Hey, tournament brackets are being calculated! Sorry for the Delay.

if we can i need a little bit of time to get online cause ill be at magic prerelease till about the time this starts if not then ill have to drop but i really dont want to

So, I think it's 6PMish now.

I really don't know though.

So, is this thing goin down?

I is confused.

no one is in the rooms atleast no one has been in the rooms

lol sorry, I won't be able to play today. dunno if brackets have been set, but yeah. You can either eliminate me now, or wait until tomorrow for our duel

So it's that Sunday that it could also possibly be, and there's still no news on the tourney.

Hello out there?

hello? did anyone see a tournment around here it was suppose to be right here. it was this big and about this tall and had a bunch of funny people in it? anyone now where i can find it

Oh I thought I missed it cause I wasnt on the computer at all, all day Saturday but I guess I didn't so I guess we are just waiting for the brackets if im correct?

ya Im here as well waiting... when is this supposed to be happening? one of us can always run it if noone shows up

Ok, Im sorry some stuff got pushed around and a couple people dropped. Please dont wait in the rooms. I will contact you with the place to be and what time.

*The times and days may vary so that we can have multiple participant*

Currently in the process of redoing the brackets

-Drew

Sorry for the delay

what...the day already passed? your just picking a new day now? and you should have come on and told us it was cancelled because I hung around all day waiting plus I didnt know if it was Saturday or Sunday .. because you said sunday the 26th and the 26th was saturday.... hopefully this is better organized next time/...

am I to assume this tournament is a flop? if so, I will more than gladly take the reins and continue this tournament.

If I don't hear a response by October 6th, I'll assume that's a yes

well, it's noon on the 7th and we haven't heard a word. I'll assume I can freely take this over

however, judging from the lack of board attendance from most of the scheduled entrants of this tournament, I think it'd be another dead cause to try and hold a "Master of Games" tournament at this time