Online New Tournament =]

By Dhruv, in Olympus Coliseum

Dear kh Community,

Hey, I recently started playing the Kingdom Hearts tcg and I fell in love with it from the start. I have played all the video games and have already pre-ordered Kingdom Hearts 358/2.

I have decided to start monthly online tournaments and see how successful it is.

When: 6:00pm Sunday, September 26, 2009

Where: Chatzy Rooms

Entry Fee: FREE

Details: One standard legal deck

Prize: Winner will be announced the "King of Online Games" and recieve a free Sora figurine

*We are going to play by a Honor system*

If you have any questions dont hesitate to contact me at:

Aim- [email protected]

Yahoo- [email protected]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you are interested in participating in this online tournament please comment below. I will only take the first 20 people because I dont think this tournament can take much more than that #.

Depending on how many players are interested in playing I will decide to continue these tournaments. The players will be picked at random to play each other and more details will follow soon!

Oh and by the way, my name is Drew

-Thanks, Drew

edit: More Details

Format: Single eliminations.

You will be instructed on exactly where and when to show up on the day of the tourney;

*If you would like to contribute to the prize pool please contact me, thanks*

AND DONT FORGET to leave some sort of contact information so I can get in contact with you

Thanks, Drew

Count me in. Midnight games of KH are always a laugh.

I'll be playing a Dark Aggro or a XIII deck, haven't decided yet.

P.S - You can edit your posts for up to 5 minutes after you make a post in the same thread.

I'll enter for sure.

It's always tough to get one of these going but I'll definitely help as much as I can.

AIM - SharinganGigante

MSN - [email protected]

Yahoo - [email protected]

I need a tourny. I may not have any Set 4 yet, but I shall soon! count me in

AIM: majordevilmonkey

MSN: [email protected]

Awesome I definently would want to join in!!

AIM: Kiro XIII

MSN: [email protected]

hey id like to join!

email - [email protected]

Current List of Tournament Participants

Vertically Challenged

Kiro13

Devilmonkey

Roxas

WayTotheDawn

Trothael

Dhruv (I hope you don't mind that I play, just using a basic starter deck or something)

At this point in time we have 7 participants. Lets see how many more we can get!

Oh yeah, forgot contact information:
E-mail/MSN: [email protected]

im in my email is [email protected]

sign me up!

my email is [email protected]

AIM: TiToDave13

Wow, peoples are just comin' out of the woodwork for this tournament, lol.

Here's hopin it actually works out. ^_^

WayToTheDawn said:

Wow, peoples are just comin' out of the woodwork for this tournament, lol.

Here's hopin it actually works out. ^_^

We're all itching to use set IV competitively ;]

you can count me in.

email: [email protected] or aim which ever work

sure, why not:

[email protected]

Update: GTrogi comdieguy Trothael WayToTheDawn stickykill finalform13 Vertically Challenged Kiro13

Currently 11 people signed up. I am changing the # of people who can join to 3 more people because I do not think having a big tournament with 20 people will work.

ONLY 3 MORE SPOTS FOLKS! =)

well I guess I better sign up ([email protected])

Query: How is this tournament going to work? Round robin? Swiss?

The tournament will be single elimination and random pairings. Kind of like a bracket system.

Only 2 spots left.

Dhruv said:

The tournament will be single elimination and random pairings. Kind of like a bracket system.

Only 2 spots left.

I get the single elimination and random pairings (Otherwise it'd be a sucky tournament) but what's a bracket system?

random pairings then you move up till theres two undefeateds playing to win prize. so some one is going to get a bye for a round how you going to determine that.

lol...I changed the tournament so that only 14 people are registered. That is an even #. Dont worry. I got it all thought out!

-Drew

there will be seven people in second round dont you mean 16 people so that round 2 is 8 and round 3 is 4 then finals