mushu loophole

By comdieguy, in Rules Discussions

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

yeah comdie guy im good in the friend department so dont come in here and try to play the marty that seems to be the sacred mr dawns job well he ruins my fun again, bringing the mods in reminds me of grade school when someone wwould go tell the grown ups on me. either way the ***** old now thank you Mr dawn for making it- dare i say a sexual preference that you disagree with. My work here is done throthael you are a worthy opponent i look forward to doing this again, don't be a stranger

geez man...the whole "went and got the grown ups" retort? Truffles is right, learn how to Troll correctly and think up something original.

Oh...and your welcome. ^_^

but its exactly what you did you didnt like what was going on so you went and squealed like a pig

but its exactly what you did you didnt like what was going on so you went and squealed like a pig

As opposed to letting you think you could do whatever you want?

If someone witnessed a murder, would you make fun of them for going to the cops?

It's called Justice. Sweet, sweet justice. ^_^

I like this thread. it makes me giggle

mew-two! (translation: me too!) rofls.

really Mr.Dawn? comparing what i did here to murder wow you give me too much credit, if your just sore that you werent involved all you gotta do is ask. The only way to live is without rules, i CAN do whatever I want and will continue to do so

really Mr.Dawn? comparing what i did here to murder wow you give me too much credit, if your just sore that you werent involved all you gotta do is ask. The only way to live is without rules, i CAN do whatever I want and will continue to do so

Enjoy inevitable ban.

You guys need to chill out...it is just a forum...for a card game..........relax

you only wish itd be that east to get rid of me

Gramzilla24 said:

You guys need to chill out...it is just a forum...for a card game..........relax

QFT

It's hard to keep our egos in check though...

amen to that

to bad i stared this post so i can come and go as i please in it

comdieguy said:

to bad i stared this post so i can come and go as i please in it

Do you actively seek to be trolled? If so then you're too obvious. If not then you're too obvious.

From page 2 onward we stopped caring and just started trolling.

me and troth were having a very nice conversation much better then what this was actually about

I guess we'll have to go west to get rid of you then.

Sorry man. At first I kinda (only kinda) agreed with you on the cussing thing, but then this IS a forum that little kids can potentially and easily find themselves going to and cussing should be kept to a reasonable minimum. But now you're getting out of control.

The Mods own this place. It is their property. You gotta learn to respect the property of other people. They call the shots here, and if you don't like those shots you can either learn to put up with it or just leave. Those are your options.

They have that button for a reason. People like YOU are that reason. YOU are getting out of control and you need to calm down.

Besides, I haven't heard the "Don't tell the teacher" line since like the first grade. I guess that reveals what age you're at. Let me guess, you still think cussing makes you cool, right?

Sluppie said:

I guess we'll have to go west to get rid of you then.

Sorry man. At first I kinda (only kinda) agreed with you on the cussing thing, but then this IS a forum that little kids can potentially and easily find themselves going to and cussing should be kept to a reasonable minimum. But now you're getting out of control.

The Mods own this place. It is their property. You gotta learn to respect the property of other people. They call the shots here, and if you don't like those shots you can either learn to put up with it or just leave. Those are your options.

They have that button for a reason. People like YOU are that reason. YOU are getting out of control and you need to calm down.

Besides, I haven't heard the "Don't tell the teacher" line since like the first grade. I guess that reveals what age you're at. Let me guess, you still think cussing makes you cool, right?

Just the right amount of winrar. I award you one internet highfive, good sir.

why would i stop now im just starting to be loved by all of you

why would i stop now im just starting to be loved by all of you

Because you're a bad troll and you deserve only 1/10 for trying.

thats not me who said that i explain it all in my trade thread please read that before my further bashing then make your judgements

thats not me who said that i explain it all in my trade thread please read that before my further bashing then make your judgements

I'd rather keep bashing.

Trothael said:

I'd rather keep bashing.

Aw, c'mon Truffles....give 'em the benefit of the doubt...

WayToTheDawn said:

Trothael said:

I'd rather keep bashing.

Aw, c'mon Truffles....give 'em the benefit of the doubt...

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine...

Anarchy, I'll leave ye be...And I'll stop trollin' these boards in light of my new powers. Seriously.

yay.

'Cept for Mr. Incredibly Dumb...I'd say he's fair game... ya savvy?

WayToTheDawn said:

yay.

Maybe...maybe...

But if I'm swearin' off trollin'...

Trothael said:

WayToTheDawn said:

yay.

Maybe...maybe...

But if I'm swearin' off trollin'...

Special exception?

We're not complete Mods...just Rulings middle men...and it's only temporary anyways...