Is this like, an actual movie?

By Fizgot, in Midnight Chronicles

I dont see it on netflix or amazon.com (unless the canceled one by Christan T petersen is this)

Also I noticed 'mutant chronicles' good to see other movies about boardgames.

Omnicrazzy said:

I dont see it on netflix or amazon.com (unless the canceled one by Christan T petersen is this)

Also I noticed 'mutant chronicles' good to see other movies about boardgames.

Yes this is a proper movie with actors.

Mutant Chronicles is quite good actually it looks like it had a decent budget.

I suppose it was a little crazy of me to just assume it was already out and everything. I'll just wait and see.

I don't know when or if it will be out on netflix. My guess is that FFG wants to sell as many as possible to ensure the capital to keep making films. Yes, it's an actual movie and a very well done one at that, though it should be viewed as incomplete in itself. Christian calls it a "pilot," like the beginning of a series, and that's what it feels like: characters and plots are introduced but left hanging at the end. The movie doesn't end so much as it leaves you waiting for next week's installment to see what happens next. But it was a decent and enjoyable ride getting to the cliff where you're left hanging....

It was intended to be a pilot. I believe the hope was that a station would pick it up for a series. The Midnight setting is strong enough to support a series. I guess that'll depend on how strong it's sales in the US go. The DVD in the UK had sod all extras compared to the US version

I hope someone picks this up, it is worlds better then most of the crap you see on SyFy.

Maybe then the setting would come back as RPG as well.

Toqtamish said:

Maybe then the setting would come back as RPG as well.

Would dearly love to see that and that would then raise the question as to what system would be supported. 3.5/Pathfinder would be the most seemless from material previously released