Mr. Dawn's Wandering Merchant Shop

By WayToTheDawn, in Agrabah Bazaar

Hey, I'm interested in your set 2 triton, I have a BOD Yuffie, unfortunatly I don't have an extra phil or sparrow. Take a look at my thread and maybe you'll see something else your after and we can make a deal.

Hey, sorry I haven't been responding lately...been hella busy.

*Updates though* The Wants have changed...

I have all your wants, but I don't see anything I want...so...make an offer...I'm not too sure I'd trade Auron though unless the trade involved something I wanted.

Replied to your email Mr. Dawn. =3

I have a BoD Auron SR and the ADA Winnie the Pooh SR.

amphillips said:

I have a BoD Auron SR and the ADA Winnie the Pooh SR.

What would you like for the Winnie the Pooh? Turns out a have a couple non-foil Event Promos left if you want another one, lol.

Sonic428 said:

Response Sent sir. ^_^

WayToTheDawn said:

Sonic428 said:

Response Sent sir. ^_^

Reply sent as well, Mr. Dawn, pleasure doing business with you

I definitely want another non-foil event promo! Wanna e-mail me to finalize? I'll ship first thing in the morning then!

How many nf Event Cards do you have? Could I trade you Winnie the Pooh x1 and $5 for it?

ill trade winnie the pooh for any none player and non simba promos

Hey Dawn, just wanted to check in since I haven't heard back from you again about the Winnie the Pooh SR. Just let me know then!

amphillips said:

Hey Dawn, just wanted to check in since I haven't heard back from you again about the Winnie the Pooh SR. Just let me know then!

oh, hello, lol.

I always forget to check the Bazzar, lol.....Not sure if I need the Winnie now, I think I might have gone a different way with mah deck....if I change my mind I'll let you know sir, I do apologize. ^_^

Also: *Final Update for awhile*

No problem! Just keep me posted then if you want to get rid of those Non-Foil Event Promos :-)

Hey man, make sure you check out my trades on my thread then. I bought Anarchy's collection so I have a LOT of stuff up for grabs no matter what way you decide to take your deck then! I'm definitely interested in another non-foil event promo :-)

I know your not lookiing for anything but i need your holo cid and non holo event and i was wondering if you could chack my trade forum to see what you would like if anyhting. Thanks happy.gif