Mr. Dawn's Wandering Merchant Shop

By WayToTheDawn, in Agrabah Bazaar

I emailed ya!!! :D

Updated....I believe...

*Updated...Again...Already!*

I have an oblivion. the rest of your wants I either dont have or are in my deck currently. Is there anything else you need?

Dawn, I have the following: Phil (BoD) x 2, Herc lvl 3 (BoD) x 2, Jack Sparrow x 1, Cave of Wonders Guardian x 1, Yuffie (BoD) x 1, Oblivion (BoD) X 2

I really would like a Non-Foil Event Promo and a Foil Snow White. Can we work out a deal? Let me know at [email protected]

Roxas said:

I have an oblivion. the rest of your wants I either dont have or are in my deck currently. Is there anything else you need?

I also have a Yuffie -_- ; I didn't see that, but look for amphillips' before mine since I forgot

I know this trade my not be worth while for you, but if there is anyway...would you possibly trade:

Your:

Snow White Foil x1
Event Card Non-Foil x1

for My:

Set 4:
Oblivion x1
End of the World lvl 2 SRU x1

Set 3:
Ansem SRU x1

Set 2:
Parasite Cage SR x1
Destiny Islands SR x1

Set 1:
Aladdin lvl 3 R x1
Ariel lvl 1 R x1
Genie lvl 2 R x1
Genie lvl 3 R x1
Genie lvl 4 R x1

I was really hoping that I'd have more of your wants...but I don't and I feel really bad...

I've sent out your cards today!

amphillips - Email Sent Sir

Roxas - What's your email...we can work something out.

TheChampisHere - I dunno...I don't really need any of those cards...and I have a limited supply of the promos. I'm afraid I'll have to decline sir. I apologize.

Card_Breaker - I sent out today as well sir. ^_^

Can you look at my trade thread to see if there is anything you want? It would be best if they were things that I had more than 1 of, because if I only have 1, I'd probly rather keep it than trade them for the promos.

P.S. I can also give money

WayToTheDawn said:

amphillips - Email Sent Sir

Roxas - What's your email...we can work something out.

TheChampisHere - I dunno...I don't really need any of those cards...and I have a limited supply of the promos. I'm afraid I'll have to decline sir. I apologize.

Card_Breaker - I sent out today as well sir. ^_^

Same email that I sent you the results of VC's exam.

Got your e-mail and replied. Sounds like a great deal to me. Thanks!

TheChampIsHere said:

Can you look at my trade thread to see if there is anything you want? It would be best if they were things that I had more than 1 of, because if I only have 1, I'd probly rather keep it than trade them for the promos.

P.S. I can also give money

Sorry sir....nothing I see that I'd want and I don't do cash for trades (been scammed before)....I'll keep you in mind for future transactions though if I come into some more promos.

Well...I can send the cash first...if you don't want to be scammed...if that helps any bit more...I know it really won't change your mind, but keep that in mind for future trades.

*Yet another Update!*

...man those promos went quickly...

Lol. And if you get any non-foil Snow White's or the Sora Awakening cards let me know! I'll trade again for those!

amphillips said:

Lol. And if you get any non-foil Snow White's or the Sora Awakening cards let me know! I'll trade again for those!

I love how my name got stuck to him after I called it that ^_^ +kudo point.

Thanks again WtD. =)

I'm going to Boston, so I won't be able to check if your cards arrive until I get back anywhere from 8/30-9/1. Just to let you know.

Roxas: It's so much nicer sounding than "That weird a$$ promo that was accidentally put in set 4 boxes" :-)

amphillips said:

Roxas: It's so much nicer sounding than "That weird a$$ promo that was accidentally put in set 4 boxes" :-)

I wasn't complaining sir. I am flattered that everyone likes the name I used for it ^_^

Yes, be flattered!!!!!

I've sent an email to ya Mr. Dawn, I hope we can work out a good deal.

Received and positive feedback left :-) Thanks!