8/31/2009 Sungtrs Trading Thread!!

By sungtrs, in Agrabah Bazaar

Oh well the prob is, none of the store around has set4 >.< lol and buying from the internet wise, buyign the whole box would be better than buying like 6-7$ worth packs that includes shipping and handling in my opinion lol

That is very true, but you could probably get it cheap off ccgarmory. They are usually the cheapest if it's not Potomac Disturbution

O ic lol ok thanks! :D

If not, go on Ebay, eventually people start selling C's by the bundle. For the past 3 sets, I have seen people selling 1 type of C card x5 for roughly $3 + $1 S&H. If the Spear is that you could get a good sum for a little price...

Yeah, but so far no one has posted them up yet... >.> so I'm like constantly checking to c if they have it on ebay XD

Checked your email lately?

Sorry I just checked right now XD I sent a reply

Update once again!!!!!

updating haves list........

in the process of updating...............

update..................................

updating wants list...............................................................................

Which Auron are you interested in? The Set 4 Auron?

Also, I have the Flag Sora's (several of both foil and non-foil). Perhaps we can reach an agreement for those? E-mail if you're interested!

i have flag sora. do you need holo or non holo? i need sephioth, cloud, or the king. do you have those?

demonofturks said:

i have flag sora. do you need holo or non holo? i need sephioth, cloud, or the king. do you have those?

sry demon, sephy, and the king is off limits primarily because they are in my deck(as I am still constructing my deck @_@; ;) and I don't have Cloud yet...sorry :(

sungtrs said:

demonofturks said:

sry demon, sephy, and the king is off limits primarily because they are in my deck(as I am still constructing my deck @_@; ;) and I don't have Cloud yet...sorry :(

It's fine. Which do you need of flag sora, holo or non holo? What would you trade for them?

demonofturks said:

sungtrs said:

demonofturks said:

It's fine. Which do you need of flag sora, holo or non holo? What would you trade for them?

I would like to have the non holo flag sora. I would trade you any of the rares I currently have(depending on if it's in my deck or not but most rares I have is not in my deck XD) for it since it is a non holo, or perhaps a SR depending on which one it is. I'm not really interested in holo versions as long as there is a non holo version :D

sungtrs said:

demonofturks said:

sungtrs said:

demonofturks said:

I would like to have the non holo flag sora. I would trade you any of the rares I currently have(depending on if it's in my deck or not but most rares I have is not in my deck XD) for it since it is a non holo, or perhaps a SR depending on which one it is. I'm not really interested in holo versions as long as there is a non holo version :D

Would you part with your:
Sephiroth

for my:
Dusk Level 1
Flag Sora Holo Promo
Flag Sora Non-Holo Promo
?

demonofturks said:

sungtrs said:

demonofturks said:

sungtrs said:

demonofturks said:

Would you part with your:
Sephiroth

for my:
Dusk Level 1
Flag Sora Holo Promo
Flag Sora Non-Holo Promo
?

sry dude sephy is a SRU and he's off limits like I said XD and I would mainly prefer flag sora non holo promo instead of a holo one. pick something else that you would be interested in besides the SRU's XD

I can give you both Flag Soras or one of them, but since I am in need of nothing, please make a trade on my thread if you want it...thanks again.

update....................................

Hey man, sent you an e-mail then!

I have a flag sora. Do you have any Twilight Town cards? or Oblivions & Oathkeppers for Roxas?

Nobody said:

I have a flag sora. Do you have any Twilight Town cards? or Oblivions & Oathkeppers for Roxas?

I have twilight town cards but no oblivions or oathkeepers for roxas unfortunately, as they are being used in my deck XD

Have you received my e-mail at this point? Just checking since I haven't heard anything either here or in e-mail yet. . .