8/31/2009 Sungtrs Trading Thread!!

By sungtrs, in Agrabah Bazaar

Okay, there are some cards that would be hard to get off of me, but I have all of set4 SR cards. I just wanted to make a Organization 13 deck, and so that is why I need more Spears lol.(I have multiple decks, so there will be cards that will be in them, but even if that is the case, just ask and offer...I don't know why but I just love having different decks lol)

I will trade first towards whomever's trading level is high; to the point that I know I can trust them. If you got like a high + in trading and like a -1....I aint tradin first unless there's a good excuse! :D For the low trade level (like me!) I will send it first/second, depending on offers made.

My Trade Level So Far:

+3/0 ~ (I'm determined to increase my trade level! > :D )

These are the following Cards that I want( * ) = how much I want the card:

- Cloud lv4 *****

- Auron lv4 ****

- x2 Alice lv0 BOD ****

- x8 Spears ***

- Flag Sora **

- x2 Dragoon *

- x? Dusk *

(Depending on what card(s) you will offer, I might add in like a added bonus to it, so just offer whatever you are interested in lol)

Cards I have for trade(cards that are in my deck will be kinda hard to get offa me just heads up, ask and I'll tell you if the cards you are interested in is in my deck or not 8-O):

x2 Agrabah lv1 SR

x1 Monstro lv2 SR

x1 Neverland lv2 SR

x1 Jasmine lv0 SR

x1 Lord Fortune SR

x1 Tinkerbell lv0 SR

x1 Owl lv0 SR

x1 Kairi lv0 SR

x1 Pinnochio SR

x1 Winnie the Pooh lv1 SR

x2 Parasite Cage lv7 SR

x1 Dragon Maleficent lv9 SRU

x2 Sephiroth lv4

1x Chip and Dale lv0

x1 The King lv0

(The cards above are not from set4 if anyone gets confused...who I don't think are like me O_O; ;)

Set4 SR's

24/24 These are the following SR's (Trying to at least have one copy of each card of this set >.>; ;) :

x4 Diz lv1 SR

x1 Auron lv4 SR

x1 Minnie Mouse lv1

x1 Mickey Mouse lv1

x1 Pete lv2

x1 Captain Pete lv0

x1 Behemoth lv6

x1 Ansem lv10

x1 Cerberus lv6

x1 Alice lv0

x1 Hades lv8

x1 Jafar - Genie lv8

x1 Jack Skellington lv4

x1 Jasmine lv1

x1 Roxas lv1

x3 Sora Valor Form lv3

x2 Sora Wisdom Form lv3

x1 Leon lv4

x1 Yuffie lv2

x1 Sora(player card) lv3

x1 Destiny Island lv2

x2 End of the World lv2

x1 Parasite Cage lv7

x1 Phantom lv5

Here are the rares I have(excluding set4):

x1 Wyvern lv8

x1 Simba lv3

x1 Trickmaster

x3 Neverland lv2

x2 Monstro lv2

x2 Agrabah lv1

x3 Agrabah lv3

x2 Aeroga

x3 Lord Fortune

x2 Dark Riku

x2 Fairy Godmother

x1 Wight Knight lv5

x1 Gargoyle lv6

x2 Wendy lv0

x1 Jasmine lv0

x1 Behemoth lv5

x3 Alice lv0

x1 Owl lv0

x1 Winnie the Pooh lv1

x2 Aladdin lv4

x1 Parasite Cage lv7

x2 Halloween Town lv2

x5 Crescendo lv5

Welp, that's all of what I currently have. Feel free to ask questions if anyone got one....DEUCE! XD

(PS: My email is [email protected] I recommend posting here first...otherwise I would probably reply late XD)

PREVIOUS TRADES:

My Monstro lv2 SR, Alice lv0 SR, Aeroga lv5 SR for Digi_Dude_78's Riku lv3 R, Soul Eaters R x3, Simba lv3 R, and Parasite Cage lv7 R = SUCCESSFUL

My Ansem SR L&D for amphillip's Diz, Axel, Fuu, and Olette = SUCCESSFUL

My x2 Stealth Sneaks, x1 Yuffie BOD SR, x1 Cerberus BOD SR for WayToThe Dawn's x1 Cloud SRU = SUCCESSFUL

Can you list specifically what you have from Set 4?

TheChampIsHere said:

Can you list specifically what you have from Set 4?

if his box was anything like everyone elses he has the whole set and you can see what tjhey do in the spoiler list if you want. 24/24 SRs is all of them lol.

Update on wants......

Yeah well if you really want to see the names of the SR's I got from set4 I will post them up for you, but the list is in the Hollow Bastion section of the thread lol. Just tell me and I will make it more convenient for ya and post it here :D

ill put your +1 up in the traders thread when i get 4 more positives to add with it. its one of my rules i only update when there are 10 positive refs to add sorry if it inconviences you.

Oh no it's okay, I saw in the refs lol that's why I want to trade so I can have a high trade level lol Thank you for telling me though :D

Updating wants list yet again.... :o

Darkwing Duck said:

ill put your +1 up in the traders thread when i get 4 more positives to add with it. its one of my rules i only update when there are 10 positive refs to add sorry if it inconviences you.

Darkwing, it finally hit me once I looked up into my post...I did not mean that I wanted my trade level up into the post ref because I know it was one of your rules lol. I meant that I just want to trade so I can increase it XD sorry bout that. Gah, I need to get my english straight :P

I might have a Cloud to trade if I don't get the cards I'm supposed to from FinalForm13.

Oh okay cool :D yeah last time i asked you you werent interested in my trade, but I got new cards > :D lol just tell me when you can trade or not, I'll be up for it but just incase what would you like for your cloud if your previous trader did not compensate?

Set 4 stuff..I'd have to look through the spoiler again XD

Oh okay XD, man I think I'm going to put the name of the SRs I have on BoD because it does get annoying just going back and forth looking for what you want and stuff lol

Its okay, I'm only looking there for effects and such

Oh, okay,well I posted it up b4 I saw your response but hey, at least it will be ezier for pple to c them now? XD

I've updated the thread so that you can see what set4 SR's I got :D

Sungtrs: I saw you wanted my Diz; there isn't a whole lot that you have that I am interested in other than Ansem and The King. If you are willing to part with the King I can offer you Diz, Axel, Xaldin, and Ultima Weapon. If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail then.

[email protected]

sorry man, the king is...well the king lol I'm still stuck on him right now, but if your interested in ansem, which cards do you want to offer for ansem? Or is he just a card that you might want? lol

Ansem is ok, I am basically after him to complete my comllection. I REALLY want the King (who doesn't!). I'd offer you Diz, Axel, and Xaldin for Ansem though. Just let me know if you're interested then.

Aaron

amphillips said:

Ansem is ok, I am basically after him to complete my comllection. I REALLY want the King (who doesn't!). I'd offer you Diz, Axel, and Xaldin for Ansem though. Just let me know if you're interested then.

Aaron

Okay then it's a deal with Ansem, but can we swap Xaldin for like a Twilight Town Friend(any of them will do)? I'm collecting Twilight town friend cards for my friend so he can start finally get into the game XD My email is [email protected] I forgot to post it up into my thread...so I'm gonna do that right now and email ya! :D

I just sent you an e-mail then when you get a chance. Please let me know if it doens't come through.

It came through, I'm going to update my profile to take Ansem out XD or put in the process of trading lol thanx! :D and like I posted in the email I'll send it in the mail tomorrow!

Check my trade for Sora lvl 3 (Valor Form)

I am interested in your Set 4:

Auron, Yuffie, and Destiny Island.

I will be e-mailing you, please reply there. Thank you!

Spirit of Xehanort said:

I am interested in your Set 4:

Auron, Yuffie, and Destiny Island.

I will be e-mailing you, please reply there. Thank you!

I'll tell you once I found something for my decks and then we shall begin trading, thanks! :D