Attention everybody attending UFS Worlds.

By Archimedes2, in UFS Off Topic

Check out the smash workshop at smashboards.com

And "needing" banning a character is proving the balance point. But with the exception of Diddy, who you can camp hard with anyway, there's no other viable offensive character Brawl. And don't forget Olimar...and he is as campy as it gets.

I enjoyed back in my day healthy Melee tournies with Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik, Peach, Jiggs, Ice Climbers, Falcon, Doc, Gdorf, DK. Of course in both smash games, tons of low tier players, people are quite silly.

And I think not every advanced tech in every fighter is put in the manual. But the makers of smash DO NOT CARE ABOUT COMP PLAY. SAKURAI HATES IT. Made Brawl to not be. We said F that, and making B+.

I don't like Brawl+

People are so obsessed with the "combos" that they fail to realize that not everybody likes getting hit stunned, 0 to 60'd then spiked off the stage when there is balls all you can do about it.

Archimedes said:

I don't like Brawl+

People are so obsessed with the "combos" that they fail to realize that not everybody likes getting hit stunned, 0 to 60'd then spiked off the stage when there is balls all you can do about it.

Learn to DI and meteor cancel.

Or take it to the next level and space yourself better. Or take it to the top like Isai, and don't get hit ^_^ .

Also never play Melee, 64, or most fighting games. Same things happen.

"Learn to play n00b" is not a viable argument when the makers of Brawl+ are intentionally making the game the sloppy mess that Melee was.

Archimedes said:

"Learn to play n00b" is not a viable argument when the makers of Brawl+ are intentionally making the game the sloppy mess that Melee was.

Melee was not a sloppy mess.

Brawl+ is not melee 2.0, the same way Melee was not 64 2.0.

Brawl is sloppy if anything, a game with punishments that deal about 10-15% on average makes mistakes encouraged and negigible unless the mistake gets you hit with a killing move at appropriate % (if said kill move is even fresh enough).

In addition, I told you what you needed to learn. You chose to ignore it to complain about the game more instead of learning how to make the game work for you. And you do need to learn how to play, as what character in that game has an unescapable 0-60 that spikes?

Arch, i'm totally fierce with Kirby. And by fierce i mean not bad. and by not bad i mean i can stay alive long enough to let everyone else kill each other and then get lucky with a single strike to win.

i'll still try to beat you either way! dressed like kirby to boot!

BATON KIRBY!

Arch I'm afraid I still owe you your ass whoopin > :D

We oughta go to the arcade inbetween matches.