The Legacy of Timmorran - Custom Campaign

By Zaltyre, in Descent Quest Vault Open Beta

The only quest that should be currently "missing" is an updated version of sunken treasures. The rest should be there. Is there another you can't find?

As for the random encounters, those can be used in any campaign that uses travel steps (with the right expansions)-they are not specific to legacy of timmorran

no, just overlooked one^^

And I would like to know, if the S.T. the final quest you are working on or do you plan to update others, too? My groupe is planning to play your campaign next^^

I consider the campaign to be a work in progress mostly because I have received very little feedback from others- that is, as far as testing goes, most of it was done by myself and a few people I play with. We don't catch everything, so if new issues arise, I try to work them in.

All that being said, S.T. is definitely the last quest I'm going to change before releasing "v3" as a pdf. Any changes made after that point will wait until the next revision.

In general, I feel very good about Act 1. I think the quests there have been tweaked pretty well. Act 2 is less tested, but most of the quests I think are in a good place. If you have questions while playing, please post here or PM me.

Speaking of, Sunken Treasures has just been updated. I'm fixing the links in my posts.

EDIT: Legacy of Timmorran v3 pdf has just been submitted to Boardgamegeek. Once the file clears, it will be available in the downloads section. As always, the most updated version of any quest can be downloaded directly from the Quest Vault.

Edited by Zaltyre

Small but important changes have been made to the special rules and reinforcements sections of "Sunken Treasures" in the Vault.

Updates:

Blackwing Swamp: Typos

Loose Ends: Replaced "Mountain" open trait with "Civilized".

Hired Swords: Reinforcements can be placed on either the Entrance or Exit .

EDIT: accidental post

Edited by Zaltyre