i just dont get this:

By Wayne Argabright, in X-Wing Off-Topic

not offended but as i mentioned i have been to Japan and know and have experienced its culture and I do think the aforementioned parts of it are odd (other parts i love particularly the RESPECT they give elders and others in general) as i HAVE experienced it first hand. It is mainly GROWN men ogling little girls dressed up in school girl uniforms and or sailor moon outfits. A small Lea on the side of the falcon WOULD look cool and would be kind of a neat throwback to nose art. However Lea being Lea i doubt she would like it or tolerate it.lol don't get me wrong i know sex sells its the little girl aspect that bugs me.. Now getting back on topic when i build a model of an aircraft Its because i like aircraft.. Its a combat machine and i guess i am old school and like my stuff to look like its going to combat or look as much as the original as possible.

Nose art is fine as its just on the side of the nose but having the entire aircraft become a canvas for some scantly clad school girl, as i mentioned I don't get. Now having been a member of various tiger squadrons and experienced a few (Tiger meets) I can say those aircraft are painted really cool. and sometimes they do use the entire aircraft as a canvas.

As for video game violence any parent that uses the TV as a baby sitter is wrong. The problem is not so much the violence but that little Johnny is raised in a culture where every kid now gets a passing grade and doesn't have to take responsibility for ones actions or suffer the repercussions of those actions.They eschew human contact and hide out behind electronic devices and this is sadly becoming the norm. A good book to read on this is "last Child in the woods"

https://www.google.com/search?q=nato+tiger+meet&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=y3KqVIBOi--DBNSGgmg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg

if the link doesn't work google nato tiger meet....