Editable Calixis Sector Map

By Cogniczar, in Fan Art

Wow that's a fast answer indeed!

I've decided not to include the Spinward Front planets and systems of the Periphery (if you want to explore them, you should travel there :P ).

All new systems and planets are in yellow. Easy to recognize if I need to correct any mistake.

Terimiv I and Calyx Omnus III stations have a large orbit (the first one, also has a ghastly appearance).

Calixis sector map (complete)

If you see somthing wrong or inconsistent, or if you have any suggestions, please notice me.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by Meriba
On 3/24/2015 at 2:50 AM, Meriba said:

Wow that's a fast answer indeed!

I've decided not to include the Spinward Front planets and systems of the Periphery (if you want to explore them, you should travel there :P ).

All new systems and planets are in yellow. Easy to recognize if I need to correct any mistake.

Terimiv I and Calyx Omnus III stations have a large orbit (the first one, also has a ghastly appearance).

Calixis sector map (complete)

If you see somthing wrong or inconsistent, or if you have any suggestions, please notice me.

Thanks for your help.

Any chance of posting a new link to this file?

On 12/31/2014 at 12:21 PM, Cogniczar said:

As a request from Chrysalis, I created my own version of the calixis Sector map. With the .psd for photoshop, it's completely editable.

Calixis%20Sector_1.png

The .Psd

http://www.darkreign.org/annihilation/Calixis%20Sector.psd

Enjoy!

Any chance of posting new links?

21 hours ago, HeavensThunderHammer said:

Any chance of posting a new link to this file?

For this I need to check my old hard drive, I think I have it somewhere...

Thank you, this is awesome. Any chance you made an editable map of the Koronus Exapnse?

28 minutes ago, HeavensThunderHammer said:

Any chance you made an editable map of the Koronus Exapnse?

It's not my works, just copies of the earlier links from this thread.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:04 AM, Jargal said:

It's not my works, just copies of the earlier links from this thread.

Bummer! Well, thank you anyway!