Release Date

By Zexion2, in Hollow Bastion

Dye999 said:

I am completly apalled. I have been playing this bloody game since it came out. I was content with the first two sets, had to wait forever for the third, but this set 4 is pissing me off. I watched for the card of the day like clockwork. I saved ungodly amounts of money and FFG total dropped the ball. I emailed the company and got a response from Jaffer saying, that it takes along time for things to move around and that i need to be patient and bring it up with my local retailer. that was two days ago. Me and my retailer were waiting today for the shippment. I called him today and he told me that i had to wait another 1-2 weeks. It said expected june 2009, i waited all bloody june and now i have to wait all july? Hell they should at least keep going with the card of the day. Oh wait, they couldn't do that, cause by the time the set came out the whole thing would be spoiled. Honestly i gave up Yugioh for this? I really like KH and this card game made that love grow even more. But to be screwed over like this? I don't think FFG knows how much money and how many fans they are going to lose from this. I play with a group of about 6 people, who have all come up with hundreds of dollars and they are throwing their fan base away. I realise that YES they never gave an EXACT date, but thats the point, they SHOULD have. My card group and i have started buying the JAP packs and are trying to learn japanese just so we can play this bloody god forsaken game. in the last two weeks i have bought two boxes of JAP cards, with money i saved for Set 4 in ENGLISH!!!

Honestly i don't care how young a company is, or how much anyone wants to defend the company. I want my set 4 and i want it now! 2 weeks from now is too late! They can be a young company all they'd like, but they'll never grow if their not going to be successful. Sure they have other games, but why shun this one? the one that is fighting to stay up. Its like body slamming someone and then standing on their head!

If any other company, like Konami for example, I know they just went through some tough stuff, and they STILL just released a new set with two more on the way. With dates, and pre-releases. Where is my OP and my Set 4?

I really am upset about this and have been waiting patiently like every other player for this game. But my patients is running low. Even Jaffer couldn't give me a reasonable answer. I want a SET DATE!!!

Dude, I Love You. (no homo)

Roxas said:

by my count that's 3 weeks and 4 days.

I agree with ya Truffles. OP should have been started a long time ago

your count is wrong they didnt say 2 weeks at the start of the COTD which was june 3rd but they said it on card day 15 which was shown june 23rd so 2 weeks 4 days now. and if you cant be patient then go play or collect another game i wont miss ya. complaining isnt going to get you anywhere and yea set 3s release was a fiasco but better late then never.

Sora_Yagami said:

Also, How can you not compare two games that the same company owns? They had UFS before KH and could have in turn used the same OP program for it...what an idiotic statment.

lmao i love how you both keep posting to make each other seem foolish when your only making yourselves seem more foolish and childish. darkwing was refering to the actual topic of this thread and your talking about something wtd said. the only real orginized play that ufs has comes at gencon and they have some stuff for kh so your arguing about nothing their are hobby leagues and etc for kh just as any other tcg so if you want it near you then generate intrest in your area dont just sit here complaining about or bickering with one another. last time i played yu-gi-oh they had a replica millenium puzzle for the prize and that can be sold i guess.

as for the statement i quoted from you i think its funny because you imply someone else is an idiot when it was stated numerous times that ffg had ufs after kingdom hearts look it up ufs came in 08 and kh was 07 but keep it up guys you bothe are only make yourselves look like bigger fools. maybe you should take my advice and give up on this crusade while you both think your ahead.

and darkwing oooo hes off by a week why dont we burn him at the stake like you so put it lol.

Mr. Incredible said:

Sora_Yagami said:

Also, How can you not compare two games that the same company owns? They had UFS before KH and could have in turn used the same OP program for it...what an idiotic statment.

lmao i love how you both keep posting to make each other seem foolish when your only making yourselves seem more foolish and childish. darkwing was refering to the actual topic of this thread and your talking about something wtd said. the only real orginized play that ufs has comes at gencon and they have some stuff for kh so your arguing about nothing their are hobby leagues and etc for kh just as any other tcg so if you want it near you then generate intrest in your area dont just sit here complaining about or bickering with one another. last time i played yu-gi-oh they had a replica millenium puzzle for the prize and that can be sold i guess.

as for the statement i quoted from you i think its funny because you imply someone else is an idiot when it was stated numerous times that ffg had ufs after kingdom hearts look it up ufs came in 08 and kh was 07 but keep it up guys you bothe are only make yourselves look like bigger fools. maybe you should take my advice and give up on this crusade while you both think your ahead.

and darkwing oooo hes off by a week why dont we burn him at the stake like you so put it lol.

The current marketing VP of FFG worked for Sabertooth and was the marketing coordinator for UFS before UFS was sold to FFG. As for your remarks about UFS' organized play. a quick check on the minisite clearly shows you that you are wrong on that account.

www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp Even still the company owns both games as of this point in time and has a system established for UFS so the initial arguement still stands whether you think it does or not despite my error of release dates.

As for your statement about generating a play group. Why would anyone play this game in particular when we could play magic or YGO with rewards to us players? what incentive does this game bring and why should I spend money on it? It may be fun but so are magic, ygo, Naruto, bleach, dragonball, epic and a lot of other games that have died. I had a playgroup for this game

I was not impling any such statement. I meant what I said about the statement being moronic and not necessarily the person stating it. The rest of what you say is just a red herring to my actual arguement and your so called 'advice' to stop our 'crusade' just begs the question and doesn't actually bring any sort of validity to your arguement. If I am wrong then that doesn't mean that by default you are correct.

When did I ever say that? and did Roxas ever say that? This is known as a non sequitor.

Dye went off the deep end but does illustrate a valid point that he couldn't even get a straight answer out of the marketing coordinator for this game.

Darkwing Duck said:

Roxas said:

by my count that's 3 weeks and 4 days.

I agree with ya Truffles. OP should have been started a long time ago

your count is wrong they didnt say 2 weeks at the start of the COTD which was june 3rd but they said it on card day 15 which was shown june 23rd so 2 weeks 4 days now. and if you cant be patient then go play or collect another game i wont miss ya. complaining isnt going to get you anywhere and yea set 3s release was a fiasco but better late then never.

I was thinking you were talking June 15th which is why my count was off. This is the reason I hate collectors, no matter how much it screws with metagame they think "oh who cares, never mind that all the Keybearers/duelists/etc have to worrry about a new meta and that oh we have to learn to counter it." Newflash, we have actually see the cards to get ready for them and everything they tell us "oh hey expect them in X amount of time", we start getting ready for the metachange, only to have to throw our strategies back together when they say "Oh my bad, 2 more weeks" and repeat. (Set 3) was probably the biggest set back in the game, except maybe this and no OP, since it drew so much hype (like BoD) and then like BoD was delayed to the point where a good amount of the hype was just dead because people were frustrated..

Mr. Incredible said:

Sora_Yagami said:

Dood, just let 'em go at it...It's not hurting anyone.

I'd say mind your own business. A little flame war here or there is a healthy thing. It's the most these forums have felt like the old ones since it started.

WayToTheDawn said:

Mr. Incredible said:

Sora_Yagami said:

Dood, just let 'em go at it...It's not hurting anyone.

I'd say mind your own business. A little flame war here or there is a healthy thing. It's the most these forums have felt like the old ones since it started.

oh i am lol its clear that hes just a pompous ass who gets satisfaction out of hearing himself talk while posting on a forum for a childrens card game. i would prefer that he go to those other "fun" tcgs so i dont have to hear his giberish but i guess ill do the next best thing. so i am not even going to acknowledge this guy anymore hes just a fool who seems to always want the last word and ill give it to em. i guess im just not as lucky enough to be a competitive childrens card game player darn i guess ill have to turn to other high improtant things life has to offer like competitive video game playing oh puhlease if i could only be so lucky.

Mr. Incredible said:

oh i am lol its clear that hes just a pompous ass who gets satisfaction out of hearing himself talk while posting on a forum for a childrens card game. i would prefer that he go to those other "fun" tcgs so i dont have to hear his giberish but i guess ill do the next best thing. so i am not even going to acknowledge this guy anymore hes just a fool who seems to always want the last word and ill give it to em. i guess im just not as lucky enough to be a competitive childrens card game player darn i guess ill have to turn to other high improtant things life has to offer like competitive video game playing oh puhlease if i could only be so lucky.

I have decided that you are the most unintelligible person I've had the displeasure of being associated with in an incredibly vague manner in any way whatsoever today.

Your entire argument is irrelevant, and invalid. You can't pull off being cool, arrogant or whatever else you were trying to do with this post. I really don't see why I wasted my time reading it or why I wasted more time typing this post.

*peeks in*

o_- -_o

*tiptoes by the fire 'n cooks up a few more marshmallows*

6_6 9_9 0_0

*sneaks out, leavin the satisfyin'ly, savory sensation of the succulant scent of roasted marshmallows behind*

^_^

*munch munch munch*

^Can i has one pls ^,^

^ Lol, I thought that "l" was an "i".

...Ewwww! I just stepped on a marshmallow! Now my foot is all gooey!!! Why when I get my hands on him.......marshmallows.....@#$^$%&.......fire......explosion..... And that's about it.

Marshmallows for all!

*munch munch munch*

Though, I have to wonder... where's me milk?

Choitz said:

Marshmallows for all!

*munch munch munch*

Though, I have to wonder... where's me milk?

All has been forgiven!!!! Yay! *munch*

Oh, the milk? I might have drank it all... *munch?*

well i guess i could go get some, brb

*munch*.... *grabs 2 for the road*

*gets to the door, turns back cuz i ated them both already so i need more*

First of all, I got my internet up, so I don't have to wait for school to start trading again. Yay....Sea-Salt Ice Cream for everyone!!! Except Marluxia.....We all know why.

Secondly, I havn't seen the newest set of Kingdom Hearts Yet. I suppose that nobody has gotten any of the new sets yet. Honestly, What has taken them so long as to not release the set. I'm dying to make a Ma....I Mean...XEMNAS deck. And a deck for everyone else too from the organization.

Nobody said:

Secondly, I havn't seen the newest set of Kingdom Hearts Yet. I suppose that nobody has gotten any of the new sets yet. Honestly, What has taken them so long as to not release the set. I'm dying to make a Mansex deck. And a deck for everyone else too from the organization.

I wish I could wordfilter Xemnas to say Mansex...

I'm serious. Has anyone have any idea of when the new set is coming out.

July 20-24 supposedly ......

I do wonder if Square-enix saw the problem with the name "Xemnas". LOL.

I can't wait to start getting osme of the new packs.

Nobody said:

I'm serious. Has anyone have any idea of when the new set is coming out.

OH SNAP!

Like DW, the Trio and I ordered from Potomac Distribution

well they called me to confim they were shipping out today so set 4 will be in our hands next week HURRAY!!!!

plus if you check the kh page of the site Break of Dawn is no longer in preoder status

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED

they notified me as well and they no longer have it as pre-release status so yee haw.

Im Sick of being Jerked around by this company.

Vice said:

Im Sick of being Jerked around by this company.

QFT

WayToTheDawn said:

QFT

QFL