A good tool for making maps

By amuller93, in Only War Game Masters

So first things first, i cant draw by hand 4 ****. And i still want my players to be abel to see the world they are on. since it will make it a lot easyer for me to point out were they are going.

Do any of you know any good tools for drawing maps? it dose not have to be very elaborate i just need to show the diffrent terrain.

while were on the topic do any one have some good music to play while playing the game`?

Just type into youtube Epic music. That and the starship troopers theme song.

I use the soundtracks from Dawn of War 2 and the Space Marine video games, both available for free on spotify. I usually keep "For the Craftworld" handy for combat encounters but otherwise let it brood and play in the background.

I think that video games soundtracks are too fast for combat. In fact time flow in rpgs slows down in combat rather than speeds up. Turn based games may be good though. And I try to pick music according to the mood I want to achieve. There is a whole world beyond epicness.

Ambient mixerbisbquite decent thing. It made couple my sessions unforgettable.

Rwmember though that you need right gear to make it sound right. On sessions there is lot of talking so music cant interfere qith this

Battle Los Angeles Soundtrack. Really, perfect fit for Only War for background music

Battle Los Angeles Soundtrack. Really, perfect fit for Only War for background music

Shame that movie kinda sucked.

Shame that movie kinda sucked.

=/ i dislike this

Found the best one

Edwin Starr - War