GOD OF WAR IS A BAD SERIES, HERES WHY!

By Itachi Uchiha, in UFS Off Topic

Reasons why God Of War is a bad series.

Game 1: Mr. Clean with swords and Chains is pissed at Greek Gods. Mr. Clean with Swords on Chains attempts to kill said gods with swords on chains using bullet time to exicute over flashy moves in order to do random things.

Game 2: After killing the God of War Mr. Clean says "Hey why not be a ****** bag and kill the god of god's!!!" To do so he repeats Game 1: Mr. Clean with swords and Chains is pissed at Greek Gods. Mr. Clean with Swords on Chains attempts to kill said gods with swords on chains using bullet time to exicute over flashy moves in order to do random things. And stuff...

Game 3: Ok Mr. Clean Really is upset now > :( He gets even MORE violent with his swords on Chains and repeats the last 2 games: After killing the God of War Mr. Clean says "Hey why not be a ****** bag and kill the god of god's!!!" To do so he repeats Game 1: Mr. Clean with swords and Chains is pissed at Greek Gods. Mr. Clean with Swords on Chains attempts to kill said gods with swords on chains using bullet time to exicute over flashy moves in order to do random things. And stuff...

PsP Game: Mr. Clean has shrunk to the size of a soft *****, and attempts to redo game one with bad graphics. And Stuff...

Now to be honest I am AMAZED this series makes ANY Money, but with the kids these days who have no desire for a good game, and love to do the same thing over and over again. Then add more blood anddo it all again and again! Seriously people! Come on!

Here is a list of games people seem to love so much that suck my balls.

Final Fantasy: An RPG made by retared Kebler Elf's for the likes of birds with down syndrome.

Assassins Creed: Though it was a pretty game and it was fun to kill every living thing in sight, PRETTY DOESN'T MAKE GOOD GAME.... and every mission was the same...

Grand Theft Auto Series: I love being a Sterotype.... I will go no further than this... Proving the stupid racists right for over 5 years now... Saying if your Itilian, African American, Or Muslim your a dirty criminal.... Or something along those lines...

Here is a list of game that ACTUALLY ARE GOOD

Portal: Because it takes a level of intelgence to understand the humor in this game.

Team Fotresss 2: Because the game appeals to everyone in one way or another.

Mirror's Edge: Though the missions were the same the story was fun and the controls were puzzling to get down. Over all a challange.

Thats my game list now GO TO BED.

Whoops Everyone I almost forgot one thing that makes my point win the most ever.

HEAVENLY SWORD.... GOD OF WAR WITH ****.... Thats another reason why this series sucks balls... Not just because I am homo, but because **** don't make everything better....

Funny interpretation

Also, your opinion as to what games are good is made of phail =/

Itachi Uchiha said:

Whoops Everyone I almost forgot one thing that makes my point win the most ever.

HEAVENLY SWORD.... GOD OF WAR WITH ****.... Thats another reason why this series sucks balls... Not just because I am homo, but because **** don't make everything better....

Dude, will you ever freaking censor yourself? You are possibly one of the most disruptive, badmouthing posters I've seen in three years. If you can't talk without obscenities, shut the hell up. This forum is visited by many people and just because there isn't a languge filter it doesn't give you the right to be a loudmouthed c***.

At this point I find your comment to be valid, I do apologize for my language. Though I only used it to express my frustration.

Itachi Uchiha said:

At this point I find your comment to be valid, I do apologize for my language. Though I only used it to express my frustration.

THERE IS A JOKE TO BE MADE HERE.

guitalex2008 said:

Dude, will you ever freaking censor yourself? You are possibly one of the most disruptive, badmouthing posters I've seen in three years. If you can't talk without obscenities, shut the hell up. This forum is visited by many people and just because there isn't a languge filter it doesn't give you the right to be a loudmouthed c***.

Hey Pot...it's me, Kettle.

MarcoPulleaux said:

guitalex2008 said:

Shinji post

I never really considered God of War a bad series. It is very much a rental game though (does anyone do this anymore besides me?). The game itself is ridiculous amounts of fun, but after you play it through once, you're done. And it's single-player. Mindless hack-and-slash games are always a good 8-10 hour waste of awesome, but then it just sits on your shelf.

quarzark said:

I never really considered God of War a bad series. It is very much a rental game though (does anyone do this anymore besides me?).

Well, two problems:

1) I owe Blockbuster a ton of money for my overdue Wicker Man. ...what? Me and my friends wanted something to make fun of!
2) I've never had the money to go to a place like that. But yeah dude, renting ftw. I still need to see Slumdog Millionaire.

Homme Chapeau said:

MarcoPulleaux said:

guitalex2008 said:

Shinji post

...k but you still used profanity. Using asterisks instead of the actual word means next to nothing.

Besides dude, let's use the uber-awesome catholic rules: if you thought it, you said it.

MarcoPulleaux said:

...k but you still used profanity. Using asterisks instead of the actual word means next to nothing.

Besides dude, let's use the uber-awesome catholic rules: if you thought it, you said it.

I prefer the Hatman rules.

If you thought it, you already did it.

MarcoPulleaux said:

...and God forgives you, so it doesn't matter.

Besides, c*** could mean one of two curse words. The one YOU thought I posted may not be what I wanted to say, so in reality, you thought it, not me. So you said it. Crazy logic, huh?

guitalex2008 said:

...and God forgives you, so it doesn't matter.

so in reality, you thought it, not me. So you said it. Crazy logic, huh?

Hey dude, just one of the many reasons I'm not religious =D

I will have to agree that God of War, really isn't that good. I played the first one, it was a boring button masher, never played the second, and I'm not gonna play the third.

But you liked Mirror's Edge??? It was Assassin's Creed without the assassinations, you jump from building to building doing the same thing over and over again. At least AC had a storyline.

Final Fantasy, it depends on which one, they have yet to create a Final Fantasy with as good of a storyline, character development and villan as 6. FF7 was an okay game, 8 is the worst on ever made (with 2 right on it's tail), 9 was sub-par, 10 was a movie you got to press buttons during, and 11 isn't even a real FF game. 12 was the first one that I thought was at least a "good" game in the FF franchise since 6.

Ender Dragon said:

12 was the first one that I thought was at least a "good" game in the FF franchise since 6.

Maybe if it wasn't a rip-off of a rip-off of a Kurosawa movie I'd be more interested. Also, system felt incredibly boring when I played it.