Roxas's Sunday Tournament Week 2.

By Roxas2, in Olympus Coliseum

kk, I'll still be waiting.

Ecomics21 said:

kk, I'll still be waiting.

We'll play a fun match if they dont show by Thursday. Friday I should have the next round up.

Roxas and Ecomics21 +1
Everyone else -1

Ecomics when do you want to play our fun match?

I dont get it who do I have to verse Ill defeat anyone!!!

HELLO ECOMCIS!! I HOPE YOU ARE ONLINE RIGHT NOW I LIVE IN NY SO RIGHT NOW IT IS 10:07 PM AND IS STILL THURSDAY !!!! SOMEBODY VERSE ME SO I DON'T GET A -1!!!! I MUST GO UNDEFEATED!!!!!!!!! HURRY ROXAS SAID THRUSDAY SO.....THE DEADLINE IS REALLY MIDNIGHT...MABYE ILL TAKE A PLAIN TO CALIFORNIA AND GET ANOTHER 3 HOURS! JK LOL

^ He doesn't seem to be on after he mysteriously disappeared this afternoon during our match... Want to have a fun match with me right now?

YES Chatzy room 1 NOW!!!!

Roxas i battled and defetaed Card_breaker thurday night So I belive I am 2-0 !!!!

BDC said:

Roxas i battled and defetaed Card_breaker thurday night So I belive I am 2-0 !!!!

...I'm not in this tourny though... it was for fun...

oh. well I hope Roxas doesn't count me as losing a duel cause I was HERE on thurday right?!

I can play you right now BDC

Are you still here Ecomics?

I have a suggestion as this tournament seems to be failing....badly....

Set a day and time for everyone. Those who do not show, get losses, end of story.

If no one shows, tournament is cancelled till the same time and day next week.

Run it like a Real Tourney....I think it'll be better that way. Just a thought.

WayToTheDawn said:

I have a suggestion as this tournament seems to be failing....badly....

Set a day and time for everyone. Those who do not show, get losses, end of story.

If no one shows, tournament is cancelled till the same time and day next week.

Run it like a Real Tourney....I think it'll be better that way. Just a thought.

I'm going to take that advice, thank you sir.

So the time is Sunday 4pm EST for the thrid round

Roxas - Kiro13
Ecomic21 - Tortheal
BDC - demonofturks.

Hey, Id like to join in and play

Vertically Challenged said:

Hey, Id like to join in and play

The tourny has already started. But if possible, I'd like to join too. It would make the amount of players at a perfect 8. You could possibly handicap us by giving us 1 loss each for joining late?

I agree!! Id really like to play

Um...sure. why not. you guys can play a match and I'll work with that so you can both play another round at least.

So me and card_breaker should play a match before this sunday?

If so, I am camping till friday night...I can play that night or sometime saturday just tell me when your available.
Also, we play in the rooms here or can we use other means to play liek skype?

use whatever you need.

Vertically Challenged said:

So me and card_breaker should play a match before this sunday?

If so, I am camping till friday night...I can play that night or sometime saturday just tell me when your available.
Also, we play in the rooms here or can we use other means to play liek skype?

Well, I only have the rooms available to me anyways. Friday is good, I can be on at any time after work which is around 4-5. I'm usually lurking at 5, so just post a time and I'll be there. EST please.

I should be back by then. How about you pick a time (anytime after 4) and I can make it work for me
Also, is it best of 3? orrr? what? :P

Sorry I missed my last game >_>; Was unexpectedly busy climbing half a mountain.

Will be playing this Sunday.

BDC, I'll be in room 1 for a bit. If it gets to the point where we won't be able to play a game, email me and I'll give you my cell # to text when you're available.

Wait...I was under the impression that the tournament was starting over and it was going to be on a set day and time.

I was gonna play then...I'm confused...???