Roxas's Sunday Tournament Week 2.

By Roxas2, in Olympus Coliseum

Bad participation last week guys. I hope we get more people this time.

Rules are simple:

Standard (best of 3)
2 (different opponent) Loss Elimination
Time Limit: 60 Mins.

1. Roxas (Independent) 1-1
2. Trothael (Team Organization XIII) 0-1
3. BDC (Independent) 1-1
4.demonofturks (Team Final Alliance) 0-1
5. Kiro 13 0-1
6. Ecomics21 (Team Keybearers) 1-0
7.Vertically Challenged 1-1
8. Card_Breaker 1-0

If more people show up I'll add more numbers.

Ahhh, I've got nothing better to do.

I'm in. Representing the Organization I guess...

Thank you for your participation kind Sir.

I would like to participate..on chatzy correct????

Yeah, I beleive so or if you have an IM messager you'd like to use, something to keep the battles going.

I'd like to join too! Thanks for directing me here gran_risa.gif

No problem sir. Thank you for your participation. I would like to try and start a psuedo OP so this is the first step. ^^

Roxas said:

No problem sir. Thank you for your participation. I would like to try and start a psuedo OP so this is the first step. ^^

Cool cool gran_risa.gif . I could help you with prize support. I've got leftover promos. cool.gif

What time is this happening on sunday?

I've trying to make it flexible. I will probably have the parring up Saturday night and then you guys can report in the winners.

Roxas said:

I've trying to make it flexible. I will probably have the parring up Saturday night and then you guys can report in the winners.

I've just figured out I have to go to camp next week starting this Sunday OTL
Is there any way I could play my matches early or something?

You can try and play them Monday and it'll just go until this one is over.

Roxas said:

You can try and play them Monday and it'll just go until this one is over.

I'm there for a week.

hmmm....I guess I can start tomorrow and place pairing. I'll just take my laptop to the grad party.

after putting numbers in a hat (yeah I figured it would at least be a fair way to start things off.

ROUND 1
demonofturks vs Trothael

Roxas vs BDC

Roxas... Tonight,..Chatzy Room 1...Be there...8 PM EST...Or TOmmorw... I can not make it on Sunday so if not tommorow or tonight then Monday...

That's fine, I wont be unaviable tomorrow since I have a grad party I need to make an apparance at. Tonight it is.

Oh wow Truffles (lol) is in this. That just encourages me to join more! lol I will join

alright, I'll throw you in round 2, you get a bi this round.

I lose so BDC is 1-0

Trothael and demonofturks .. who ever wins your match best 2 outa 3 meet me at chatzy room1 tongiht at around 8PM EST for our match....

I'll represent the Keybearer's in this

I dont even know what's going on anymore......so yeah. Round 2 will take place this weekend sometime.

I need results by Thursday at the latest otherwise you're penalized with a loss (both of you)

Round Two

4-1

2-5

3-6

demonofturks you're move.

BDC, post when your ready

Two days's left and so far only Ecomic21 and I have posted, failure to show before a match will result in a default loss.