Current Decks, Under Construction & Little Projects!

By Guest, in UFS Uk Forum

Heyyyy,

Lets get the UK forum going again!

So what decks is everyone running at the moment? Or ones you're building?

Hmm I've still got my little project of trying to make Jedah work without a new low/liqui'form. Anyone else got any?

I have

*Victor* - Earth Patch

**Alba** - Water Patch

****Ibuki**** - Mill

**Huitzil** - Aggro

I want to make a deck of Good but unsure on who to use for the deck..

Earth Patch - Can't decide on a character, but have built the deck................. sorpresa.gif

Felicia of Air

Water Patch Deck

Weapon attacks only Deck

E.Honda - not sure off what symbol yet though

Still trying to organise all the Regional Events, get League Kits out to the shops, send missing promos to people and design a T Shirt for Regionals (Think Tour T Shirt happy.gif ) and a Nationals T Shirt.

And still find time to play GuildWars................................. happy.gif

Earth Patch - I know what I'm building, I just need to actually build it. Meh, plenty of time before Friday happy.gif

Water Patch Galford

Which means I'll probably need a weapons only deck as well.

Something for the water patch in Sheffield, since that's standard format and it's months since I actually put a standard deck together with all the special format events I've been going to. I have a cunning plan however.

(Yes, I'm determined to get myself a water patch)

Oh and Steve, what about Honda off water. 2 birds, one stone.

my adon tweeked from the street fighter nats

seongmina chaos/water

seong mina water planned for water patch

revenant earth patch

yunseong cause i wont take him appart

hanzo tri sybols

Current Deck - Ibuki! Suprise suprise

Planning Chun Li for the water patch ^_~

I'll probably put together a Legacy Lien deck just for old times sake

Charlie! (Street Fighter only) gran_risa.gif

Um, Mignon but I only have 1 Feline Spike and it really needs two.... llorando.gif

Yang 'cause I haven't completely dismantled it yet?

Decks I'm playing
I'm still trying to make **Dan** awesome, and succeeding.
I've also got my ::Sagat:: deck for the Earth Patch, and I can see it getting very far.

Decks I wanna build
Air ::Adon:: with Knee Gatling, and JAGUAR THOUSAAAAND!
Water **Huizil** for the Wawta Patch

Little (Big) Projects
Working on Sagat for standard play, hopefully block 3
Rebuilding Chaos Block 3 ::Siegfried::

Ok then...

Air .:::Taki:::. with feline spikes (maybe ready for air patch but might go with different character)

Earth Jivatma for the Earth Patch

Chaos Fio

Super secret deck that wont be legal after next Pre release llorando.gif

I am working/thinking on

Water felicia for the Water patch

A normal feleicia just cant decide what symbols to build her off...

And when the next set comes around i will be looking for a competitive Block 3 character to run, might just make it my felicia. who knows! i know i dont! lengua.gif

Theo said:

Air .:::Taki:::. with feline spikes

**** you for having Feline Spikes! enfadado.gif

Which version of the Felicia character are you building?

Akuma - in Naruto deck box with Naruto sleeves and Kakashi character card sleeves.

Lizardman of the 7x Replenishments per turn! - in Sasuke deck box with Sasuke sleeves and Kakashi character card sleeve.

Felicia (subject to change) - in 4th Hokage deck box with Gaara sleeves and Kakashi character card sleeves.

Naruto merchandise maeks deck vry moar pwrful!!!

akuma off as many symbols as can be bothered and thats it as time is not there, earth event will be a brother build :)

R. Mika, R. Mika, R. Mika, R. Mika.

Mignon too.

I'll be building the new Mika when she's out, whether good or terrible I'll play her :)

Speedsta said:

Theo said:

Air .:::Taki:::. with feline spikes

**** you for having Feline Spikes! enfadado.gif

Which version of the Felicia character are you building?

::Felicia:: i got addicted to her after winning the good patch tourny with her (only patch iv won so far lol)

AT LEAST YOU WON A PATCH and he has 4 feline spike just thought you might want to know

Hewittzil said:

Akuma - in Naruto deck box with Naruto sleeves and Kakashi character card sleeves.

Lizardman of the 7x Replenishments per turn! - in Sasuke deck box with Sasuke sleeves and Kakashi character card sleeve.

Felicia (subject to change) - in 4th Hokage deck box with Gaara sleeves and Kakashi character card sleeves.

Tch, fanboy. Real fanboys PLAY AS their favorite character... wait...

NO!

I WILL NOT HAVE NARUTO IN UFS!

YOU ARE NOW CONSIDERED A HEATHEN, HEWITT! HEATHEN I SAY!

(by the way I hate Naruto, in case you didn't know).

Son Gopaul said:

Hewittzil said:

NO!

GRR NARUTO CAN BURN IN HELL AND BE SHOVED UP HITLER WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE I AGREE WITH YOU RICKY IF YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY AS ANIMA CHARACTERS GO PLAY A DIFFRENT GAME THIS IS TO DO WITH FIGHTING GAMES hehe i really dont like naruto he makes ninjas lame

I am currently without a deck... yet again...

I've found that I'm only ever building decks for restricted play tournaments, and have been for the past few months, like my Earth Yun deck, my SF only Akuma deck, and my ladder event decks. I really should start remembering how to build constructed decks again...

I'm going to go against my better judgement and build Ibuki for the Water patch, as I've not played her since she was released in Extreme Rivals (Yea, I played the promo before Ibuki became cool) and would like to give it a go. I also have a Sophitia:: deck, built off Order/Chaos, but I don't really like it very much, it's a little bit dull. I might go back to Soiree, again. I kinda ancy building some sort of Chaos or possibly Death deck, but I'm not sure which direction to go in. Morrigan:. was one idea, but I'm not keen on relying on my opponents abilities.

I think I've become unsure as I'm just not willing to play Block 2, because it's off soon, nor do I want to play Block 3, because we're waiting for a new set to come out. Perhaps I'll just throw together something while I'm waiting for my lovely Chun-Li :D

I'm still playing earth/water maxima and 3 line j taliban werewolf terrorist. currently working on makoto and promo felicia on void in block 3, **** its hard to find decent void attacks in block 3 :( probably going to end up re building ...yoshitora... as he makes a superb air control deck. beyond that just waiting to see what silly new tricks next set brings.

Crazy Elf said:

Son Gopaul said:

Hewittzil said:

NO!

GRR NARUTO CAN BURN IN HELL AND BE SHOVED UP HITLER WHERE THE SUN DONT SHINE I AGREE WITH YOU RICKY IF YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY AS ANIMA CHARACTERS GO PLAY A DIFFRENT GAME THIS IS TO DO WITH FIGHTING GAMES hehe i really dont like naruto he makes ninjas lame

BLASPHEMY!!! How can you criticise a Ninja who wears stealthy orange?

MADNESS!! It is you who are blaspheming, my friend. I don't even dare play MTG on my Street Fighter Playmat!

For THIS, IS...

UNIVERSAL FIGHTING SYSTEEEEEEEM!!!!!!!!!

At the moment i am playing

Tri symbol hanzo/Jivatma :)

I also have a water patch sakura and Talim in the works :)

Hewittzil said:

Hewittzil said:

BLASPHEMY!!! How can you criticise a Ninja who wears stealthy orange?

Like this: Naruto is about as stealthy (and graceful) as a cow on ice demonio.gif

Son Gopaul said:

MADNESS!! It is you who are blaspheming, my friend. I don't even dare play MTG on my Street Fighter Playmat!

For THIS, IS...

UNIVERSAL FIGHTING SYSTEEEEEEEM!!!!!!!!!

Of course it is, that's why I use my CC'hack justu!

Buuuuuuuut... ahem...

UNIVERSAL FIGHTING SYSTEEEEEEEM!!!11!!1!!1!!

...yep, that does sound **** cool!

Believe it!

Naruto should be shot for giving ninjas a bad name ninjas dont wear orange and the males arent voiced by women and cc hack jitsu dude what re you on you have disgraced ufs ninjas are awesome he just ruined it.