Kingdom Hearts Trader List

By Jedimario, in Agrabah Bazaar

got to give a BIG +1 TO 43710r9drum84k8dud35 THANK YOU SOOO MUCH

December 12 update complete

Jedimario ....Roxas = Skater NobodyXIII.

Same person.

+1 to thechampishere

I was originally leaving the people who changed names ont here with their old names. I'll just take them off from now on Roxas.

alright well it's kinda confusing because you have the old name and the new name. People may not know the old names so then they are not getting the full view of that person's trading record.

Roxas said:

alright well it's kinda confusing because you have the old name and the new name. People may not know the old names so then they are not getting the full view of that person's trading record.

well first of all he didnt update it yet so dont hound him about it and second how does he know that? it could just be a lie to get some more positive refs (i dont think so but ya never know) so i would suggest confirming the name change on the old forums under the old name otherwise those refs should just be lost because youll never know whos telling the truth some random scammer could just sign in and say hey im this person with 10 refs and start trading and just scam other people out of there cards with these false refs.

plmrelm +1

Darkwing Duck said:

Roxas said:

well first of all he didnt update it yet so dont hound him about it and second how does he know that? it could just be a lie to get some more positive refs (i dont think so but ya never know) so i would suggest confirming the name change on the old forums under the old name otherwise those refs should just be lost because youll never know whos telling the truth some random scammer could just sign in and say hey im this person with 10 refs and start trading and just scam other people out of there cards with these false refs.

plmrelm +1

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/khforums/posts/list/2925/2435.page
pg 196 second post from the bottom.

ultimaweap0n +1

Your cards are in the mail :)

TheChampishere +1...

A quick and fast delivery...
Thanks.

+1 Anarcy In The Galaxy.

roxas+1

Junito +1

Anarchy+1

plmrelm +1

This was from the other trade list, so if you have already counted these when you looked at that list, then do not count them again...

It's been too long waiting, so I have to give a negative...

KeyblademasterXIII -1

Spirit of Xehanort +1 = Payment received

Xemnas -1 = For not responding back over 3 weeks about an agreement for buying my End of the World card for $25.

champ is here +1

+1 Monkeyboi
+1 Anarchy In The Galaxy

43710r9drum84k8dud35 +1

Fate +1

roxas+1

Ultima Weap0n -1 - For not sending back the following cards to me. After we agreed from the old trading forums, my $40 cash payment was already sent to him for almost a month since 11/28/08:

- SRU Lv 0 Hundread Acre Wood

- SRU Lv 4 Donald Duck x2

- SRU Lv 0 Hundred Acre Wood

- SRU Lv 9 Dragon Maleficent

- R Oathkeeper x3

- SR Lv 1 Cid promo

- R (or SR) Lv 1 Destiny Islands

- R (or SR) Lv 3 Simba

ChampIsHere +1

tonybam+1

+1 PriesTnSora

+1anarchy