Kingdom Hearts Trader List

By Jedimario, in Agrabah Bazaar

Basically, if you have one successful trade, that means that you do get your cards at some point in time, you give the person you traded with 1 point, but saying:

There name +1

If you do not receive your cards, ever, you give them a negative 1 in the same manner:

There name -1

On one of the pages, there is a list with all the users names on it, and a number next to them. The higher the number the more trustworthy of a trader they are. Right now, I think I have 1 point, that means I have made one trade and it was successful, we both received our cards. Those who have a negative number only next to them, are untrustworthy, as those who have traded with them, never got there cards.

I just received my card from plmrelm actually, so I give him, +1.

Also, plmrelm +1

Ardenas +1

King Simba +1

if you didnt know Ulquiorra of the old forums is now known as terra on these new ones so you can combine those so he doesnt lose those other 4 refs he has under Ulquiorra.

plmrelm +1

DarthJLC +1

- 1 Gamhhh

I never got my cards and it's been 2 months.

Heres your feed back like you asked.

Roxas +1

plmrelm +1 thanks for trading ^_^

+1 TheChampIsHere

+1 Levin

+1 Darkwing Duck

I think that's everyone so far...

Dec 3rd Update for the list (10char)

+1 Kittenbaby Thanks

+1 DarthJLC, thanks again for the promos...

fate +1 thanks for the promo simba got it today

Add another one for Darkwing Duck +1 and another for TheChampIsHere +1 as well

Dec 6th Update.......................................

Im back it took alittle time and some soul searching, a lot of money but im back

+1 monkeyboi ~thanks!

For the record, my name is Spirit of Xehanort, please change it on these lists. Thanks.

+ 1 Monkeyboi, thanks for the tink. Xemnas' + 1 is still pending till I find out what happened to my soul eater

i should be a +4 i got a +1 from fate on card breakers list a few days ago

Xemnas822 +1... a fast delivery, and everything arrived safely...

Still awaiting a response from him....

Btw, Ulquiorra and Terra are the same person.

Ulquiorra +1

Oh and Ulquiorra says he can't get onto the site, so please give me a +1.

I can't get onto the new FFG anymore' date=' it shuts down

my computer, so tell them to give reps to everyone, though[/quote']

You do realize that Me and Skater Nobody XIII are the exact same person. + 1 Mouse + 1 Xemnas822 (just got the Soul Eater)

I should have another point from Terra, since as Card_Breaker mentioned, he cannot get on...

jedi i should be a level 4 trader because i got a +1 from fate on card breakers thread

tonybam14 +1 thanks for the cards

You have my name wrong, you have it as Spirit of Xenahort, please change it. XD