KH DSi

By rpgfreak25, in Odds & Ends

Definitely Gamestop...I preorder it there last year...and I'm glad I did. Here is what you get for preordering it at the different places:

Target - A card that looks like a gift card except it is all black and has the KH 358/2 Days logo on it.

Amazon - A slip cover for the game...so basically a carboard box that says the game on it, that goes over the actualy package.

Gamestop - A poster of the game, and like Re: CoM, postcards of 358/2 Days.

Personally, I think Gamestop is the best, while Target is the worst....

TheChampIsHere said:

Definitely Gamestop...I preorder it there last year...and I'm glad I did. Here is what you get for preordering it at the different places:

Target - A card that looks like a gift card except it is all black and has the KH 358/2 Days logo on it.

Amazon - A slip cover for the game...so basically a carboard box that says the game on it, that goes over the actualy package.

Gamestop - A poster of the game, and like Re: CoM, postcards of 358/2 Days.

Personally, I think Gamestop is the best, while Target is the worst....

Thank you. I knew the stuff but not what they were exactly. Target isn't really anything, Amazon before explained it I thought it was a cover for the DS or something O_O so thanks for the explanation of what it actually is, and Gamestop is what I thought and what I most likely intend to preorder at.