Which is your favourite God

By RedMageStatscowski, in Chaos in the Old World

For those who play Warhammer (Fantasy or 40k), which of the four Chaos Gods do you favour over the others? You don't have to collect chaos to prefer one over the others.

Mine is Tzeentch .

Tell us about your chosen ones

I know it's a bit of a cop-out but I really like them all. I used to be a big Khorne fan when I was younger, but I grew out of that after a while. Now I might say I like the concept of Tzeentch the most, I like the look of Nurgle the most, and like the bad-assness of Khorne and Slaanesh... well... :P

I am in the process of converting my Tzeentch themed army to a Slaanesh themed one, so I would say the young prince is my favorite. Khorne is too single minded and Nurgle is disguisting, but Tzeentch and Slaanesh are all about creating... just in different ways.

Of course Tzeentch is just my fav chaos god.

But my actual fav is... THE GREATER GOOD!

The Tau is awesome gui%C3%B1o.gif

I hate them all, they are all evils that must be purged from the world!

But in all seriousness if I played a Chaos army I'd go with Nurgle as I feel he is the most interesting and unrepresented of the gods.

Believe it or not, Khorne is kinda weak...

Multiple times my 5 scouts got charged by a group of 8 bloodletters, and all the bloodletters die along with four of my scouts. I've given my scout sergeant plenty of awards and should get promoted soon.

I converted from 40k to Fantasy and my favorite is Nurgle followed closely by Slaanesh.

I really like Nurgle's background on how their daemons behave like a diseased family. I have a mostly Nurgle Daemon army and my favorite units are my Beasts of Nurgle.

I also like Slaanesh for the fact that he/she employs sex, music, and mind-altering effects and substances in everything. I have a Slaaneshi magic Beast of Chaos army and my favorite units are my Chaos Spawns of Slaanesh.

I guess I'm a fan of D6+1 attacks and toughness 5 happy.gif .

I hope this game comes out well because my other hobby besides Warhammer is (obviously) board games.

Don't try and use Slaanesh to tempt the Orks.

One time the Daemonettes called to the Orks with music, and the Orks replied with the business ends of their sluggas.

Knuckles Eki said:

Believe it or not, Khorne is kinda weak...

Multiple times my 5 scouts got charged by a group of 8 bloodletters, and all the bloodletters die along with four of my scouts. I've given my scout sergeant plenty of awards and should get promoted soon.

My bloodletters never reach the enemy however.

Tzeentch.

Although I've got a soft spot for Slanesh as well.

Nurgle. The one and true God.

I go with the big green guy!!!!!!!

The only true god is gork .... no wait Mork .... ähhh ... well I guess they both rule !!!

Waaaagghhhh !!!!

ive never played any warhammer fantasy roleplay or 40K but i have played warhammer online and i would have to say i like tzeentch

I´m in for Tzeentch , too!

Isn´t it strange that Nurgle and Tzeentch pose a pronounciation problem to some (they aren´t Cthulhu, are they?)

--> Nurjl, Zenteentch

lengua.gif

My most favourite chaos-god is Khorne, but togheter with Nurgle.

Lotta love for the Tzeench over here. I gotta go with them as well. Back in the day when we were doing Chaos Warbands all the Tzeench guys started with mutations. Only Tzeench champions could start as a vampiric levitating slug. Pain in the butt to model, but much more fun.

Well obviously the God-Emperor is the best chaos god their is.

Oh, Slaanesh ... why must you temp me so away from the true path of the Emperor of Mankind!?!?

For me it is Khorne only for the sake of screaming "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!" Next in line would definately be Nurgle.

Big papa Nurgle

Lord Khorne on his Skull Throne all the way!!

My favourite is the Horned Rat, but I guess he doesn't apply... So I'll have to jump on the Tzeentch bandwagon with everyone else, I guess!

Hashut all the way! I love Dwarfs and I love Chaos so it's a perfect match!

If you think about it though, a Nurgle army would win every time. Your army just went into combat with an army carrying every disease known to man, all of the soldiers that fought will die shortly after the battle anyway.

Tzeentch. His greater daemons are the coolest cool.gif (if you like birdies, of course).

That my friends is a good question! Let´s have a look at it:

Khorne - All that blood and mindless fighters. A little scratch from a rusty sword and the wound could get infected.

Tzeentch - Wizards.....well i want to see them casting their spells with creutzfeld-jakob

Slaanesh - Sex and Pain......what a good way to get a syphilis or an infected wound

so there is only one conclusion........i am the God to hear all their prayers when they meet my tiny friends bacteria and virus.

I win!