New Player Starter Deck Advice Request

By DozerDozen, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest

Edited for spelling, grammar, syntax, run-on sentences, clarity, brevity, fragments, sentence construction, diction and punctuation.

I wish I had an English degree just to pick your post apart to see if there's any corrections I could make XD

My wife does, maybe I should let her take a look. I kept it brief just to try and avoid such an issue. Nothing worse than falling for the same trap you're trying to point out.

Stop spelling NOW!

I do love how many of these posts devolve into a totally different discussion than it was originally intended. It is fascinating to watch and see where they go.

Edited for spelling, grammar, syntax, run-on sentences, clarity, brevity, fragments, sentence construction, diction and punctuation.

I wish I had an English degree just to pick your post apart to see if there's any corrections I could make XD

There actually is a minor error. The first sentence should read "...different discussion than originally intended." The "it was" is unnecessary (you could get away with "than was originally", but the "it" needs to go.)

EDIT: On consideration, the word "originally" should also be excised. In "different...than intended", the idea of original intent is implicit. Unless there are multiple possible intended items and you are specifying one, "than originally intended" is redundant. "Originally" is implied by the context.

Edited by cgrater