Looking at YOU O.C. California

By Hutton1670, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Organized Play

Have you selected a night for the Dice House games yet? Will it be on their standard Thursday FFG night? Thanks, I'm really looking forward to this game!

It will mostly likely be on Dice House Thursday FFG night. It is a fantasy flight product. So it fits right in.

Yes, who wouldn't want to miss those space marine mats <3. Once the game is officially out or before I will create a facebook page for California and run the meta for Conquest in Pasadena and Dice House.

I believe the store championship mat depicts a CSM facing off against some Eldar.

Yea the store champ's is next year. Talking about the first game night kit for this fall. :)

I will absolutely be showing up Thursday nights at Dice House. I will try to make "field trips" when I can (work schedule and wife permitting :) )

Also, The Realm in Brea is planning to fully support Conquest as well. I will be going back and forth between the two places as much as possible.

GMI was notified this morning that they've been approved for the store championship, and further announcements will be forthcoming at the beginning of November.

Nice. Keep us notified!

Just a heads up for anyone interested, I will be at Dice House games in Fullerton Tuesday the 21st, around 6pm to play some Conquest. Hope to see some of ya!

A few of us are getting together at Dice House games this Saturday the 25th at 6pm. Come join us for some Conquest.

Folks will be getting together at Dice House Games in Fullerton this Thursday after 5pm. Hope to see ya there!

CaliAlpha,

I'm at Game Empire all the time maybe we know each other. Name is Tyler. I couldn't figure out how to PM you, but I'm thnking of hosting a Conquest tourney around the 19th. Waiting to hear back from Travis.

There is a Tournament tomorrow in Montclaire, Ca.

Gameology

9742 Central Ave, Montclair, CA 91763

(909) 626-6926

Games begin at Noon, so get their early. 5 dollar entrance fee, standard FFG Tourney rules apply. The owner has the winter kits.

Hope to see folks there.

GMI in Riverside has already ordered the game night kit for winter, and should be ordering the store championship kit this coming week (if it wasn't already done today). We're hoping to have a healthy community once the game releases, so don't hesitate to come on by if you're in the area.

Thanks for keeping us posted. Is there any regular time at GMI that people meet to play?