Looking at YOU O.C. California

By Hutton1670, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Organized Play

I have it on good authority that the game is going to be supported at both Dice House Games in Fullerton and The Realm in Brea.

Fun stuff.

I am going to try and start a League at Game Empire in Pasadena. Already talked with the store about ordering the game night kits. I also can travel to Dice House Games if people are willing to play it there and get the game night kits as well as start a tournament.

I talked to the owner of Dice House and he said he was going to fully support Conquest with game nights.

Damm you guys are in the wrong part of California Im stuck in Norcal

Ugh...yeah. Well if there is a Conquest event at Kubla I may just drive up :)

I talked to the owner of Dice House and he said he was going to fully support Conquest with game nights.

That's good to know. I meet the owner before for Store Championship for Netrunner and Star Wars. He is a cool guy and love his store. Kinda wish it was a bit closer. It is about a 30-45 minute drive for me depending on traffic. I unfortunately will not make it tomorrow for their Thursday FFG night but maybe the week after. Start demoing the game or playing against some people. I already have x2 cores and a full set of the GenCon promos. Even thought didn't go to GenCon but had friends that went.

Cool. I have NOTHING lol....I have to wait for the actual release. I can make it out to the shop most nights if you wanna demo the game for me. I would love to see the game in person :) . Are you north or south of the shop?

Cool. I have NOTHING lol....I have to wait for the actual release. I can make it out to the shop most nights if you wanna demo the game for me. I would love to see the game in person :) . Are you north or south of the shop?

I am North, I am coming from San Gabriel Valley.

Ouch!...I can understand your reticence to come down. If you still want to meet up I can be there fairly early so you can beat traffic both ways. I know the owner, and he will certainly not have a problem with us playing any time you want. Every so often I make it up to the Valley.

I am sure I can do next Thursday on there FFG night. Start teaching some conquest. ^_^

I will try to be there.

I'm going to try to get some folks to come with. What time do you want us there?

I will let you know as the date get closer, probably in the early afternoon.

I have the day off! So I can be there as early as ya want...Let's do lunch.

PM me so we can get this organized.

Let us know if you are going to be there on Thursday :)

Let us know if you are going to be there on Thursday :)

Check your PM box

Thanks...see ya tomorrow.

GMI in Riverside has already ordered the game night kit for winter, and should be ordering the store championship kit this coming week (if it wasn't already done today). We're hoping to have a healthy community once the game releases, so don't hesitate to come on by if you're in the area.

Edited by WonderWAAAGH

I can probably go when you guys would host a tournament with the game night kit but as far just going there on a regular basis, I unfortunately cannot (unless I would drive a motorcycle but don't). Just googled maps it and is about a 40 minute (+ or - ) drive for me.

I might be able to make a few games. I'm in Orange County, but my family lives in the Riverside area.

I'll keep you guys posted on events. Wouldn't want to miss an opportunity for the play mats, now would you?

Yes, who wouldn't want to miss those space marine mats <3. Once the game is officially out or before I will create a facebook page for California and run the meta for Conquest in Pasadena and Dice House.

Edited by CaliAlpha

Have you selected a night for the Dice House games yet? Will it be on their standard Thursday FFG night? Thanks, I'm really looking forward to this game!

Edited by ZenClix

Yes, who wouldn't want to miss those space marine mats <3. Once the game is officially out or before I will create a facebook page for California and run the meta for Conquest in Pasadena and Dice House.

I believe the store championship mat depicts a CSM facing off against some Eldar.