Wicked

By Brownmantle, in Star Wars: Armada

I for one am of the persuasion that boardgaming in moderation as a budgeted monthly expense is easily one of the cheaper hobbies I could register an interest in. I buy my stuff from coolstuffinc and amazon, so, I'm not paying $100.00 for the base game (My local brick and morter only caters to MTG and Pokeman).

This is a fun looking game…no, let me rephrase that, this is a fantastic looking game. X-Wing is the game all my buddies want to play when they are at my house. I don't play in competitions, so my X-Wing collection is complete (I own 17 ships) and I am ready to start collecting something else…enter ARMADA! I like having options when playing around in the Star Wars universe and the card game was not to my taste. Another S.W. mini game fits the bill perfectly.

I have a high openion of FFG and the work they do. I don't want a cheap looking and/or feeling mini game. I wan't a well done S.W. pre-painted mind blower. Over and against the gamers that have populated this minisite's forum since I made my first post, I have this to say: "Please stop. Go buy a cheap game if you can't afford this."

Edited by Brownmantle

holy schnikies.

that is all.