Wicked

By Brownmantle, in Star Wars: Armada

I just want to say that I am buying this game as soon as it comes out.

called it a long time ago that they'd do capital ship this way but swarms of fighters in single "objects" - I didn't think it'd be a completely separate game from X-Wing. Today, it makes perfect sense that it is.

*stoically retrieves snow removal implement in anticipation of shoveling money at FFG*

ZOMG...this is EVERYTHING I was hoping for.

This is what I was waiting for...something I was hoping STAW was going to be....I can't wait until this hits the shelves!

I'm overwhelmed.

My wife is going to hate you people even more than she does now.

Shut up and take my money!

i have to say im ready to pick this up from what ive seen it looks like FFG has done it again' looks like ill need more ship cases lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,

This is so amazing; all a Star Wars fan could ever hope for. I look forward to buying multiples of everything in appreciation FFG. THIS IS SO AWESOME!

I'm overwhelmed.

My wife is going to hate you people even more than she does now.

Shut up and take my money!

My gf is already telling me that I do not have the storage space or time for the games I already have lol

I heartily agree! I love the starfighter combat of X-Wing….but there are a LOT more big ships for Star Wars, and it’s a lot easier to do them AND fighters in the scale here with Star Wars: Armada, I sincerely hope that this game becomes a big player at tournaments and receives a lot of support like X-Wing did.

Exciting is hardly the word I would choose. :)

givittomenow.gif

Ok, now I want this. So badly.

Awesome, land based game next right?????

$99.95 price point may deter some.

This is the game I want. However, at $100 just for the starter I can't even begin to justify this game. How many more ships will I have to buy? And how much do expansions run?

For me it is just economics and it won't work. The game looks tremendous though, and I can't wait to see where it goes.

$100 for a starter is what, a dinner for two at a middling restaurant?

Do NOT say that!

Please give the opportunity cost in terms of something the significant other does not want to see more of.

Edited by Mikael Hasselstein

Middling? Borderline high end. I've eaten at a $50 a plate restaurant once, and that was an accident.

Even so, $100 starter is noticeable, but not hugely prohibitive. Many board games come in at around that anymore.

Plus the starter looks cheap once you start talking expansions in multiple and another starter and a mat and a case and tournaments and promos and acrylic tokens and the divorce settlement.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII NNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD IIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really, really want this. :D

Pay for it as if you are paying forward to a future of awesome products and ideas. Make the money roll in and ye shall be rewarded. Of course if you were to seek employment there, you may get your future in Star Wars, says the shuffle of feet that would love to create Star wars products.

Next year gen con?! :ph34r:

Plus the starter looks cheap once you start talking expansions in multiple and another starter and a mat and a case and tournaments and promos and acrylic tokens and the divorce settlement.

Verry funny!

Edited by Brownmantle