THE HELSTON REGIONALS!!!!

By Bloodrunstrue, in UFS Uk Forum

runnerb3an said:

They are quite conditional,

One requires momentum and the other is a 6/3 which requires a card in hand before the draw phase which is quite possible but with nearly every discard effect ever printed legal it is not so likely.

Also we'll find out if they are problematic on Saturday anyway, as nearly all the test decks I've built have them in it should be pretty easy :)

Thanks for the imput

We should aslso consider banning promo Gen too!

how many people wnat to go to this....

because eggle, I'll tell you now at thsi rate there's no hope of largest Uk regional.

Dan did you do what we talked about on Saturday yet?

It would be real helpful if you did

At least Unorthodox Style has a cost. Giradot's may be problematic, but it is slow and potentially difficult to activate depending on your character.

Gen has to take damage or deal damage for his one shot (per two turns) effect to work and it only affects foundations, so it doesn't seem too bad.

Mr. Oulds, Dan Eggle is not an idiot. He's probably quite aware of that considering that the tournament is in Cornwall. Being a little more respectful wouldn't hurt.

runnerb3an said:

Dan did you do what we talked about on Saturday yet?

It would be real helpful if you did

I did And all I got was a lame auto respond message.

TBH though I think this thread works just fine =/

lastly since evryone I've spoken too actually disapproves of legacy highlander can we revert this to block 3 this is going nowhere fast.

Bloodrunstrue said:

I did And all I got was a lame auto respond message.

TBH though I think this thread works just fine =/

lastly since evryone I've spoken too actually disapproves of legacy highlander can we revert this to block 3 this is going nowhere fast.

Dan, you need to remove this thread as you were asked. I let Eggle and Nic sort out the banned list and they've both told me you've added other things without permission and this isn't fair on other players. I'll admit that Eggle shouldn't have asked you to put this up in the first place because that's my job and he was stupid to do so. But in the interests of peace please do as you were asked and I will post a proper banned list ASAP.

Also out of curiosity why did everyone say they were happy with the format if, according to you, they aren't?

Zzasikar said:

At least Unorthodox Style has a cost. Giradot's may be problematic, but it is slow and potentially difficult to activate depending on your character.

Gen has to take damage or deal damage for his one shot (per two turns) effect to work and it only affects foundations, so it doesn't seem too bad.

Mr. Oulds, Dan Eggle is not an idiot. He's probably quite aware of that considering that the tournament is in Cornwall. Being a little more respectful wouldn't hurt.

I'm not trying to say Dan's an idiot. He's one of my best friends i wuldn't call him that.

Oh and Cathay get up and make your thread, your starting to annoy me now and I'd not like to get angry at you.

For official purposes this thread is deemed closed and avoid until Cathay gets up and makes the new one gran_risa.gif

Hi Dan its steve here i did not like highlander that much i would prefer it if it was block 3. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Hi folks, can I get a clarification on what is happening with this tournament? What is the current ban list and format now? I'm considering coming, but I will need to know!

Cheers all for any info!

Fiddlestix

i think i would be better on so many people if the tornament was block 3 or as we found out in our draft alot more would need to be baned to keep it balanced. though i dont mind legacy i prefer block 3 as it to me is more balanced and fair on every one.

Daniel B sad.gif / happy.gif

So, um, any word on this yet?

Come on guys we need to know whats happening block 3 or legacy and wheres the final topic its the 2nd of june!!!!!! enfadado.gif enfadado.gif

if i can find dan then i will let people know

gareth from antics in plymouth

Spoke to Dan yesterday, this event has been CANCELLED and will be rescheduled for July hopefully.

OK WHO FOULT THIS IS TO WHY DAN HAD TO CANCEL HIS TORNY

The......grammar......brain.......melting.......OW MUMMY HE'S SHOUTING AT ME..........

I had to read that twice

Yeah, this is a shame, I nearly got meself organised to come to this one, since its me home turf an all

Right.

OK I apologize to evryone for this epic fail of a thread. Many things went wrong, I'm going to get a hold of Eggle ( Serously that man's prctically vanished) and reorganise this with a new thread.

Helston already get the bottom end of the stick. This is the last time, if it happens again we may just cancel the helston group entirely.

Bloodrunstrue said:

Helston already get the bottom end of the stick.

Just curious, how?

yeh I wanna know too, we have it pretty good down here.

And we couldn't get the money to run the event at the moemtn is the main reason it was cancelled, we are very sorry and we will try to organize better in the future :)

Come to Swindonia, where dullness is actually included in the trainfare "And on your left is * sigh * another roundabout, this one built in 1973 to confuse the awakening undead from nearby cemetaries as they attempted to get on to the M4 and cause pile-ups.......... actually, that sounds kinda cool. Right, I'm off Zombie spotting, laters!

i found mr dan eggle (he has signed up to play in a major yugioh event) find him and hurt him lol (more so that i can them win lol)

Hey guys, Dan's got a lot on his plate at the moment, emotionally and otherwise. I'd ask kindly that you try not to hold it against him if anyone has been truly put out by this event being cancelled.

And Jesus christ Mr. Oulds. Take a positivity course or something. I know some good self help books. Serious negativity is unattractive in every kind of relationship you can think of whether you're looking for a life partner, going to a job interview or simply trying not to look like a tool on a card game forum.

Anyone reading Bloodrunstrue's post, please try to mentally replace his last paragraph with "I have no doubt this event will be rearranged in due course."

Mark, is that the Manchester event? I hope to God that Dan can actually make it to that, because he needs the break badly. Because of that, and partially because I'm meant to be going with him, holding back a bit on the arranged GBH would be appreciated. :)

Yewr That s the manchester event, i thought i saw your name on the pre reg list as well lol, well if u both make it will try to say hi and hope u both have fun

but some of us will like to know what`s going on and will the regional still go head?

We are trying to re organize it for a different time, we are sorry for the inconvience.

Also sorry that all the messages are coming through me at the moment Cathy is just rather busy and I am quite free as of late :)

Thanks