Strange Eons WFRP Monster Sheet

By klempad, in WFRP House Rules

I've been trying to put together Monster Sheets using the WFRP plug-in, and I've run into a problem.

When I open the (new component) Monster and the default Beastmen sheet comes up: four creatures, two main abilities, six actions; all perfect.

Then all the actions disappear! They're still defined in the tabs, but they're not visible ion the sheet. It's almost like the action card section got overlayed by... something

Has anyone else encountered this or otherwise have suggestions as to how to resolve it?

Thank you for your help.

This comes from the code, which must be changed. I solved the issue in my own version, which I hope to publish soon.

Please let me know when this happens. I'm new to Strange Eons and am unfamiliar with the internal workings.

Klempad, I have not had your problem but here's mine.

The monster sheet (monster card artwork by iffo) is a great idea since I can pull all stats and special actions onto a single page. When I hit edit/clear then I get a clean template except the "4th monster" stays on there. I cannot get the left-hand editing side of Strange Eons to scroll down so I can delete/change/add stats to the "lower" half of the page. Therefore I can only add action cards to the top row and must leave bottom row blank. Additionally I can only enter stats for the first three monster rows and the good old Bestigor stays right where he's at.

Thindaraiel, I hope your modded code addresses this too.

Or anyone else, any ideas?