New Lovecraft anthology @ B n' N

By stagger lee, in The World of H. P. Lovecraft

the other year i got the 4 book hardcover collection from arkham publishing. the 4th book is stuff he co-wrote or edited. but in the 3 books there are a few little stories missing. i might have to see if it actually has the stuff im still missing. the penguin releases are also missing some lesser known stuff. id actually like to see a set or series contain all of his writings, his co-author stuff isnt that important for me to be 'complete'

I bought in the 90s a full collection of the Lovecraft stories in spanish language...it was really expensive but was worth it.

lordofmasks

Wow! Thank you very much, running and barking tree! I must add this to my collection.

Wow! Thank you very much, running and barking tree! I must add this to my collection.

*sigh*

I am very sorry for this triple post. I wished there was a delete button...

Oh, and while I'm at it, I wished for a faster browser.

And proper English grammar.

Wow, that is so awesome, must conspire with Yog-Sothoth to get mys hands on a copy....

The first story of his i ever read was the Innsmouth one, man i was so impressed. That is why I bought Dark Corners of the Earth for the xbox years ago, and it goes along with the story pretty well. Do the games on here match the story, any one know?

Very Cool,

Sadly, B&N apparently didn't print enough, and they are already out of stock!

Hold the press! Just called my local B&N, and more are on the way, priced at $12.95!

Don't waste hard-earned $$ buying this online for $40+ The call has been answered.

So says Shub-Niggurath!

I found one at a local B&N just this past Saturday. Good stuff!

I thought I heard a rumor that there is a place on-line that has the corrections to it? But for the life of me I can't find it.

Bought mine back in October and still working on it. Like to say I'm savoring it (which I am), but it's really not one of those books you can easily take on the bus with you. So I only get to read it at night, so I only get through a few pages before I fall asleep. Ah, pleasant dreams!

Glad to hear it's back in stock, as I have a few friends who are looking to pick it up. Hope it's still out there.