Herrimault Career

By Eradico Pravus, in WFRP House Rules

Tried to morph the Herrimault from the 2nd edition Bretonnia Sourcebook into a 3rd edition career. Comments welcome.

Herrimault.jpg

Herrimault%20Talent.jpg

Nice work!

I would play that class as it offers both combative actions, and allows scope for good roleplaying as well.

Like the Idea, very nice. The reality could be to challenge the player to actually live up to the ideals.

Like the peasant version of Chivalry, will they acctuall give away all the wealth they steal. The GM

rewards the player for her/his dedication, and turns him/her towards common banditry or piracy if

they fail to.

Thanks for the feedback guys. And tawxalotl you are right with regard to player behavior. I would not want the player to feel particularly restricted with his menu of choices but the "code" does provide a nice guideline.

I have to say the Herrimault character in my Bretonnia campaign has nailed it so far and does merit some sort of reward. He's using his "Winning Smile" to bring hope and encouragement to the peasants he's encountered and spread subversion with regard to the noble-led social structure. Our game group is usually fairly shady/borderline criminal. Last session the party liberated some imprisoned peasants and found some cash left by the bad guys. The team started to divvy up the loot but then my jaw nearly hit the floor when the Herrimault said, "We give it to the peasants," and the others went along with it.

Edited by Eradico Pravus