Looking for a Only War GM

By Aguth the Blooded, in Only War Game Masters

Game System: Only War

Player Time Zones: 3 players Pacific Standard Time (United States), 1 player Central Standard Time (United States), 1 player Eastern Standard Time (United States), 1 player (England)

Gaming Time: None as of yet, waiting for a GM to join so we can coordinate a scheduled time.

Extra Information: As stated above we are looking for a GM to run a Only War game for us. All but on of us have a in-depth understanding and knowledge of the 40k universe and we are teaching our one group member that is new to 40k the lore. That being said the majority of our group are new to this type of RPG system but are very willing to learn and play it.

If you are interested or have any questions let me know!

[uPDATED]

Edited by Aguth the Blooded

Me and my group of four other people are looking for a experienced GM to help us play and learn the ropes of Only War. Me and most of the others in the group have a in-depth knowledge of 40k lore and are teaching the others that don't so they have a better understanding. But all of us have never played a RPG like Only War before, that being said none of us are really cut to GM since we don't have a solid understanding of the game yet. So if there are any GM's that would be willing to take on a group of Only War newbies please let me know.

Where?

Three of us live in California so Pacific Standard Time, one in Central United States, one in Eastern United States, and our sixth member lives in England (that puts him eight hours ahead of Pacific Standard Time).

Edited by Aguth the Blooded