Challenge for character makers!!

By pittplayer, in Fan Creations

i think that the Clayton character gets 7, 7 and 6 and was the best character posted. I mean i like my own (iam a jerk@!) but besides mine i think he was the best. A little sad more people didnt post but oh well. The worst for me was the Damien character just cause i hate when people make movie characters! just my own pet peeve i mean no disrespect! Anyhoo, thanks for your time and a new challenge is coming!!!

Sorry it was a movie character... it doesn't really matter though, the name and the picture can be changed, I was just throwing the ideas of abilities out there for a traitor character...

You guys should use some of the cursed items for these investigators... maybe they take regular investigators items and give them cursed ones!

also if anyone rembers that one posters The Thing AO looks like it had some good stuff to use as a traitor.

why not make a divine from pink flamingos johnwaters fan?lol

I was working on another traitor character but I didn't get it done in time.

It was actually Beverly Sutphin from Serial Mom. :P

Grigori--Rasputin-Front-Side.jpg

the false demise is a very interesting idea. not having spells is kind of a drag since his 2 unique items is prob going to be a tome that gets spells so chances are he is going to get one good unique item. instead of the no spell why not give him a madness card?

Really gave him the no spells so he can't use Call Ancient One and those other annoying spells... this guy wants the AO to wake and then have the AO eat the other investigators so will win! Last man standing...

but you have that tome that can wake the ancient one, damned if you do damned if you dont

pittplayer said:

but you have that tome that can wake the ancient one, damned if you do damned if you dont

true I thought about that as well reason he only has 3 movement points... tome takes 4! yes he can get a map, speed,skill,etc but will take a little work... hopefully > :)

Why is it that all the traitors operate like investigators? If they're trying to summon ancient horrors I don't see why sanity would be a poblem unless they were tricked/forced into doing it. The skills could be changed to fit a situation, like 4 Fight 1 Sneak if they're in the same spot as an investigator, 2 Speed and move when Triangle monsters do, or have elusive and if they're in a location with a gate they don't enter it but prevent an investigator from leaving or entering until they are killed/move.

A Traitor's goal is to make the Investigators lose, not shuffling skills to deal with monsters, gates, random encounters, etc. Their cards should reflect that.

cause you would have to make a new kind of card,. by what you are saying the rules would not work. all new rules

maybe play as the herald?

It's an old thread, but here are my thoughts re: a traitor character:

Since it's a character there would be no mystery that he is a traitor. However, it would make the character more interesting if other characters could get some advantage by him being there. So...

Henry Withers (or some other name)

The Cultist Lieutenant

In League with The Ancients:

If Henry closes a gate, one sealed gate bursts and the gate replaces it. Otherwise, the gate remains, a doom token is added to the doom track and monsters appear as if the gate opened in the Mythos phase.

Distracted Apostle

While Henry is in any Other World, the other investigators may close (but not seal) gates as though they had already passed through them

Henry would get one decent unique item (can't think of it offhand), then very little else, probably a bunch of clues. And he can't go insane (or is already insane, depending on your point of view). But he is devoured when the GOO awakens (that is his reward ;-)

He kind of becomes a player operated monster.