ATTN: Donomar

By MegaGeese, in UFS Off Topic

Homme Chapeau said:

You know something?

Omar get in touch with me once you get your card. I may be interested in acquiring a copy for devious purposes. There will be shenanigans of moderate proportions.

Likely involving Cathedral Overlook.

om nom nom nom

i do also want (cardboard) omar

Orite. You forgot to mention whether or not the AIDS and Spike were satisfactory for thine cardboard visages.

Also, Omar's damage pump > Rejection. Specifically, Omar's pump + High Plasma Beam > Rejection. Imagine it. Picture it in your mind.

Then give up in desperation knowing that there is no hope.

On the other hand, the other good thing about the Form is that it's a toned-down while souped-up Military Rank...IE, it's another variant of Tag Along.

Oh!!! I completly forgot about High Plasma Beam! Ok, I will take my statement back! While I still feel water is superior to Chaos, but Omar is better than Sakura, I will admit defeat on this.

MegaGeese said:

On the other hand, the other good thing about the Form is that it's a toned-down while souped-up Military Rank...IE, it's another variant of Tag Along.

In a deck that can run Tag Along.

Off two symbols.

Homme Chapeau said:

Dude, stop breaking that card. It's not cool.

MarcoPulleaux said:

Homme Chapeau said:

Dude, stop breaking that card. It's not cool.

Terry in your avatar + CO + American Made.

So far, my favorite Omar combo is Lynette's + Billiard Player.

Though dropping extra copies of Destiny to pull up moar Ibuki Artist is also good.

MegaGeese said:

So far, my favorite Omar combo is Lynette's + Billiard Player.

Though dropping extra copies of Destiny to pull up moar Ibuki Artist is also good.

I'm more of an All/Earth Omar person.

I am begining to become interested in getting a copy of his card just so I know what it does. If it has ALL I WILL break it. If not, I don't care, might be fun to play.