ATTN: Donomar

By MegaGeese, in UFS Off Topic

Thanks for signing mah D. I lol'd very hard at what you wrote xD

Question, though. I only have third-hand info on what your character does. Are you able to spoil him yet?

And I assume Brian gave you the goods. Are those terms agreeable?

*and answer your dang email/text messages, fewl*

O, and I had the weirdest dream last night. Your character card was in it O_o

I definitely remember carefully reading the text for awesome loopholes, and found one. And so I was all "OMG BUUUUSTEEEED". Wasn't a long dream, just made me chuckle.

Then I turned into a jet and flew into the sun. NOW I'M DEAD!

Beg me and maybe I'll tell you.

=)

Prease? I don't know exactly which character I'm going to pick up competitively speaking, but Monsier Herr and Omar are in the top contention.

Plus Hata2.0, Donovan, Lu Chen, Sagat, Nightmare, Astrid, Tira, Zhao, etc.

I won't tell you exactly what they do, as that wouldn't be fair to Omar (I rather he spill all the beans)

But I'll give you vague hints.

From what I was last told (and as far as I know, the first ability didn't change), the first ability has to do with recursion.
The second ability (the one I really love and know for a fact is on the card) is a damage pump.

O, you misunderstand. I already know what he does.

Just need exact wording to find ways to break it.

And I never found out what the third symbol was.

And the second ability is very lolworthy when backing a High Plasma Beam <3

Omar said his symbol spread was All/Chaos/Earth, the same as Promo Dudley. But don't tell him I told you, he hates me enough as it is. :"(

Wtf is teh Omar? He hasn't been on at all lately, dangit =/

MegaGeese said:

Omar has abandoned t3h interwebs for a social life. He will return to us when he has determined that we were more important to begin with.

Seriously though - his 'puter went *boom*

Antigoth said:

MegaGeese said:

Omar has abandoned t3h interwebs for a social life. He will return to us when he has determined that we were more important to begin with.

Seriously though - his 'puter went *boom*

Okay, I know one of you guys sabotaged Omar's computer. Come clean now.

I bet it was Fred.

MegaGeese said:

I bet it was Fred.

It's always Fred.

Well, now that thy compy is fixed...

compy is soooooo not fixed. i will have the same probs when i get back to NY.

anywhoozles- all/chaos/earth like set 11 terry (dudley... REALLY??? *throatpunch* are you ok? gran_risa.gif )

from memory since i don't have the card "in front me"

F Discard any number of cards: add 1 card from your discard pile to your hand with a difficulty of X or less. X = the total difficulty of the card(s) discarded for this ability. playable once per turn

E commit 1 fndtn: this attack gets X+1 damage. X= amount of times this E has been played this turn.

have fun breaking goosey

...crap. Once per turn.

That idea's out. We busted you two weeks ago under the assumption that it was usable multiple times.

However, the "total difficulty" part is awesome. The wheels are already turrning.

This is gonna be awesome.

yeah, besides the wealth of cards sharing 2-3 of those resources, the F makes tri-symboling
an easy task and worthwhile to have access to the best of each resource.

it also makes getting combo pieces in hand extremely easy.

GouHadou said:

yeah, besides the wealth of cards sharing 2-3 of those resources, the F makes tri-symboling
an easy task and worthwhile to have access to the best of each resource.

it also makes getting combo pieces in hand extremely easy.

Omar is going to be huge.

Wrestling army.

GouHadou said:

anywhoozles- all/chaos/earth like set 11 terry (dudley... REALLY??? *throatpunch* are you ok? gran_risa.gif )

F Discard any number of cards: add 1 card from your discard pile to your hand with a difficulty of X or less. X = the total difficulty of the card(s) discarded for this ability. playable once per turn

E commit 1 fndtn: this attack gets X+1 damage. X= amount of times this E has been played this turn.

have fun breaking goosey

Starter Sakura is better..... bostezo.gif

Itachi Uchiha said:

GouHadou said:

have fun breaking goosey

better for stalling? sure. how is targeting a card to play on your turn any good when you need to play the card on your OPPONENT's turn?

and how does gaining 2 on their turn help you win the game? it doesn't.

the characters are completely different and only have 1 resource symbol in common. in short, what i am trying to say is...

If i wanted your opinion, i would give it to you. then it would have the slightest chance of have some intelligence behind it.

It has Chaos on it, Sakura doesnt:) Chaos has and always will be the fun, crazy symbol for me. Plus being able to pick up defender pieces is always a plus.

bloodocean said:

It has Chaos on it, Sakura doesnt:) Chaos has and always will be the fun, crazy symbol for me. Plus being able to pick up defender pieces is always a plus.

My current idea for Omar involves using Defender and his E in mad conjunction. Mentally Unstable and Multiples are the way to go.

GouHadou said:

Itachi Uchiha said:

GouHadou said:

have fun breaking goosey

better for stalling? sure. how is targeting a card to play on your turn any good when you need to play the card on your OPPONENT's turn?

and how does gaining 2 on their turn help you win the game? it doesn't.

the characters are completely different and only have 1 resource symbol in common. in short, what i am trying to say is...

If i wanted your opinion, i would give it to you. then it would have the slightest chance of have some intelligence behind it.

Sakura has Water, what has Water, Rejection the Damage pump E is usless to that. Water is superior to Chaos hands down. Sure her E is useless, but they are not so different. Um Sakura doesn't need you to commit things just to grab it back, So sure you can't have it on your opponet's turn but if you play the game how it is to supossed to be played your opponet shouldn't HAVE a next turn for you to need anything. "Opinion's are like assholes everyone has one" So in short you seem to have too much...

ok I'll settle this...Omar is better because he wont be rotating soonish:) Oh chad its on, Chaos vs. water next time you are in town! Omar FEDEX me a copy of your card so I can do this.

Any time, how ever I won't play Sakura because she sucks compare to the Gay Cowboy. I need Bust a Cap in your Ass anyone have 4x I can use?

You know something?

Omar get in touch with me once you get your card. I may be interested in acquiring a copy for devious purposes. There will be shenanigans of moderate proportions.

Likely involving Cathedral Overlook.