New Expansion!!!!!!!!

By Lilikin, in Wiz-War

Beasty looks epic

8 creatures to summon seems the highlight

Edited by Lilikin

**** I sold my copy of the game a couple years ago and now I want it back...

I don't understand why it doesn't have a game sector and pieces to add a sixth player?

Have they just not released this info yet?

WAHOO !

Finnaly, those **** creatures !

I want this now ! Who must I kill to have it ?

All thoses minis looks like so cool and really detalled. This games is in my top 3 and it looks like it will be for a moment.

Please, ffg, I need it NOW !

I don't understand why it doesn't have a game sector and pieces to add a sixth player?

Have they just not released this info yet?

Maybe they will do as descent, a small, a big and a small box. The sixth player will be in the small box after ? Looks like it will

@Alex: this box is the same size as the previous one.

@Bern: get the game back, it's getting totally awesome :)

But, hey, creatures? MINE! :D

I don"t care the size of the box;

There's creatures, I want it !

Now ! :D

Getting the game back again...I guess I must buy the expansion too cause it's that awesome?!?!!? :P

Edited by SolennelBern

Finally! Creatures... I almost sold my copy because of the hold up on this... sounds like some others did already.... Silly FFG :huh:

Edited by fconolly

Getting the back again...I guess I must buy the expansion too cause it's that awesome?!?!!? :P

It's the best one so far; and plays *incredibly* well with Malefic Curses in :P

Getting the back again...I guess I must buy the expansion too cause it's that awesome?!?!!? :P

It's the best one so far; and plays *incredibly* well with Malefic Curses in :P

I see what you did there :D

While very excited about moving independent creatures through out the board, I still need another sector and player pieces. I have the original WizWar with both expansions which plays 6, and we have really enjoyed the FFG release, but we need the option for 6 players. It would be seriously disappointing if this expansion does not include 6th player options.

I really like the schools of magic so far and its great that Tom Jolly wrote the release info!

The physical description on the products page does not mention a new wizard, which I find regretable, but perhaps the sixth wizard will be in a future release. Eitherway this expansion sounds awesome.

The physical description on the products page does not mention a new wizard, which I find regretable, but perhaps the sixth wizard will be in a future release. Eitherway this expansion sounds awesome.

An extra wizard would be good but the summons are better considering the last expansion bought an extra wizard there is a lot of plastic here for the money and an extra wizard is a good balance between more players and those who wanted summons last time.

My one hope is another cantrip deck for three player deck building or maybe even two new sets

It would be seriously disappointing if this expansion does not include 6th player options.

I hardly believe it will include the sixth player. Easy math: just look at the price. It's the same as Malefic Curses. What did MC have? 3 schools of magic, as BF; 1 plastic mini and 1 new sector, plus tokens. BF comes with 6 minis, plus tokens. If an additional board was included, price would have been different.

Still, as others said, could be an option in case they decide to expand further the line

I hope this expansion is not the last one, but only one on a long way of expansions, like descent.

How could a sixth player even work? Seeing as each board sector has four sides, five is the maximum number at which it's possible to make them all connect to each other. And if they don't all connect, seems to me someone's getting screwed over by the board layout before the game even starts.

Not really; all it means is that players A and B would be adjacent to everyone but each other, as would C and D, and E and F.

(Or if everyone has to be adjacent, I guess they could do some confusing portal thing.)

Yeah, I realized after posting that that the five-player layout is already basically a cube with one side removed (and replaced with wormholes connecting the opposite edges of the missing side), so if you just fill in that side with one more player it remains balanced, with everybody having four sectors they can reach quickly and one they can't.

Edited by The Gas

Any idea what the dragon-like creature / miniature is?

TIA!

I guess it's a dragon.. or? Did I miss something in your question?

I suppose other options would include drake, wyvern, dragonnette, basilisk etc.

Miniature representation of (fictional) monsters vary, that's why I asked if there is official information.

Ok, now I get it. Sorry, I didn't want to sound sarcastic :)

It's linked to a spell from the Draconic School, and it definitely Summons a Drake

No problem at all, I had not expressed myself clearly.

Thank you very much for the answer, I deeply appreciate it!

Glad I helped :)