Realese Date?

By MarkC2, in Rogue Trader

rcsob657 said:

Question from the uninitiated. I know the game is supposed to be availible at Gencon. For those of those that don't have buddies standing in line; how shortly thereafter will the actual books be in stores? Are there going to be enough printed so they don't 'sell out'?

That's... actually a very good question.

Official US release date from Distributors is August 15, 2009. Yes, I know that's a Saturday but that's the date I have been given for those of you not going to Gen Con this year.

Enjoy!

arkangel said:

Official US release date from Distributors is August 15, 2009. Yes, I know that's a Saturday but that's the date I have been given for those of you not going to Gen Con this year.

Enjoy!

And the UK / European date ????????

[Pretty Please gran_risa.gif ]

DW

arkangel said:

Enjoy!

Hey, I have no problem swinging by my local Barnes and Nobles and placing a preorder for that day. :P

August 15th? Amazon.ca says mid-September... sad.gif

Necrozius said:

August 15th? Amazon.ca says mid-September... sad.gif

I gotta admit that im more inclined to believe mid-september to be a more realistic release date. But who knows, i might be positively surprised for a change? gran_risa.gif

I've got August 18th on Amazon as UK release date ... might be because my coopy's been pre-ordered for the past five months though

So, FFG, what's the European/UK release date?

FFG does not set firm release dates on products until they are in our warehouse, so any release date speculated on by Amazon or other online sellers are just guesses.

Generally, products that are sold in Europe are shipped directly to our European distributors to avoid shipping delays.

In addition, new products that are sold at GenCon are most often airshipped directly to the convention from our printers. The main shipment to our warehouse in Minnesota can take additional time.

Suffice it to say, we really want to get Rogue Trader into your hands and on your gaming tables (and for us to get our own copies, too!), and it will begin shipping to distributors the day after it arrives in our warehouse, ending up on the shelves of your friendly local game store about 10 days after that.

- Jeremy @ FFG

Well, I suppose that'll have to do gui%C3%B1o.gif lengua.gif

Thanks Jeremy.

Yeah, good stuff, Jeremy, thanks for keeping us updated, much appreciated! happy.gif

While that sounds great and all, I have another question! =O

For those of us that were able to pre-order the Collectors Edition, will we be getting it shipped to us for the same day that Gen Con is getting theirs or will we need to wait until later and just those lucky bums will get them?

Thanks!

Denair said:

While that sounds great and all, I have another question! =O

For those of us that were able to pre-order the Collectors Edition, will we be getting it shipped to us for the same day that Gen Con is getting theirs or will we need to wait until later and just those lucky bums will get them?

Thanks!

I imagine it'll be after, since the Gencon copies will just be the very first ones off the print run.

As for an actual release date, leisuregames.com has it down as the 28th of August, and they've rarely been wrong before (they're often conservative, and it comes out earlier!).

Does someone know when it is about to be released in Europe? especially Germany? My amazon pre-order say to me that i could expect to hold the book in my hands at the 31 of September!

So, will it be printed in the US only? if yes, please dont tell me they are going to put in on a ship to europe...that would be so lame.

As many others I waited for august to see the release date, and then it was the end of august...an now its the end of september? thats 2 moths more than expected :(

Any info would be awesome :)

Thx

Look one post up...