Tala Squadron Pilot x2

Bandit Squadron Pilot x2

Tie Fighter

Black Squadron Pilot

Academy pilot alt card

Obsidian Squadron Pilot

X Wing

Red Squadron Pilot

and various amounts of the cardboard focus, dodge, shield, and target lock tokens

PM Me with trade ideas

Edited by DarthStarkiller

Good trade with Julio.

If someone buys an extra Most Wanted (or just doesn't like firesprays), I'd really like to get the dial and base plates for it so I don't have to buy a second set just so I can field two of them.

Looking for ALT ART Lando! Name your price! (Got alot of Alt Arts...)

Edited by Nikolishin

Are those oversized cards for Han Solo and the Fett wanted much?

looking for the lighter shield tokens from worlds 2014 I have the normal darker shield tokens and will trade at 1.5:1 to 2:1 ratio depending on amount you have

Good trade with Julio.

Down by the schoolyard?

Is that his whole username?

*points to post 623*

I am the worst. I looked through the last two pages and completely missed him. Anyway, added and updated on page one.

Posting a great trade with Imperial Rebel.

•Well protected Card

•Card showed up in Excellent Condition (and sleeved)

•Continued contact throughout the whole process.

I'd like to report a successful trade with GMLumpy.

Card arrived in a very timely manner, well packaged, and in an FFG sleeve even!

This trade was not setup via the FFG forums however - we organized the trade on the Star Wars X-Wing Swap and Sell group on Facebook .

I am the worst. I looked through the last two pages and completely missed him. Anyway, added and updated on page one.

Can you add a mark for me and Nikolishin? Posts 591 & 592.

Posting a great trade with Imperial Rebel.

•Well protected Card

•Card showed up in Excellent Condition (and sleeved)

•Continued contact throughout the whole process.

Likewise with InstantAequitas even had a New Hope Sleeve and some extra Plano pieces to protect it. Would not hesitate in another trade!

Anyone have:

Either:

x2 Interceptor Base Packs

OR

x2 Alpha Squadron Cards and Cardboard bases? I don't need the ships or dials - just the pilot cards/cardboard pieces.

I would prefer to just trade for the card/cardboard base, but, if I can work something out with someone for the complete pack, I could be swayed for that.

Either way, let me know what you are looking for in your PM, and I will see what I can do!

(USA based)

I want to report a great trade with Danath. Thanks for the card!!

I am looking for the following AA cards:

2015 Store Campionship Focus tokens

Jendon

Mithel

Wedge

Black Squad

Chewbacca

I have for trade:

AA soontir Fel x3

Scimitar bomber x6

Store Championship 2015 dice bag x2

Cloak Tokens x5

Echoseven checking in to report an easy trade with Mouzer8 from up in the great north.

Responsive to posts, reasonable with trade offer, and the card made it from Canada to the States safe and sound.

Anyone have 2 Red A-Wings and 1 Grey B-Wing that they'd like to trade for 2 Blue A-Wings and 1 Red B-Wing? Just the minis. PM me if interested. Thanks.

Gonna mention again. I'm willing to pay at least $5, maybe more, for someone to give me their scum firespray dial. I really need it by Friday for a SC on Saturday.

Have:

Alt art vader, alt art soontir fel, alt art chewie, 2 store championship bags, and 5 2015 store championship focus tokens.

Want:

Acrylic dice from 2014 regionals. I'd be willing to trade all of that for 2 sets.

Gonna mention again. I'm willing to pay at least $5, maybe more, for someone to give me their scum firespray dial. I really need it by Friday for a SC on Saturday.

Sir this is a trade thread and I believe the exchanging of money for goods is not allowed and could get the thread locked so please refrain. Keep waiting and eventually you'll find it online after scum comes out gl.

Have:

Soontir AA

Boba Fett AA (Imperials)

Want:

Acrylic Dice Regional 2014

Make me an off on trades.

Excellent deal with Rekkon, thanks!

I want to report a great trade with Danath. Thanks for the card!!

Great trade with skins1924! I even got a bonus.