The Big X-Wing Trade Thread

By Baron Soontir Fel, in X-Wing

Anyone happen to know Ichiyo1821? We lined up to do a trade, but when I went to confirm before sending he hasn't responded. I'm holding off sending until I hear from him, but he hasn't been on the forums since Jan30. Made me a little nervous, as you might expect.

Same here. We were/are still negotiating but he hasno viewed our trade since the 21st

I tried to line up a trade with him, he responded once saying to look at his haves list and didn't reply to either of my offers.

Similar thing here.

He gave me his address and I sent the card haven't heard anything since the 26th. Hope he follows threw since his card is in the mail.

Anyone happen to know Ichiyo1821? We lined up to do a trade, but when I went to confirm before sending he hasn't responded. I'm holding off sending until I hear from him, but he hasn't been on the forums since Jan30. Made me a little nervous, as you might expect.

Same here. We were/are still negotiating but he hasno viewed our trade since the 21st

I tried to line up a trade with him, he responded once saying to look at his haves list and didn't reply to either of my offers.
Similar thing here.

He gave me his address and I sent the card haven't heard anything since the 26th. Hope he follows threw since his card is in the mail.

Alright. Glad I held off sending him anything. Considering that it was going to cost over $20 to ship to him (air mail) - losing a card is one thing. Paying a bunch to ship and then having him flake is another thing altogether.

Hi all, I am based in Canada and looking for the following items:

1 x FFG acrylic cloak token
5 x FFG acrylic stress tokens
5-10 x FFG acrylic evade tokens

I have the following for trade:

- brand new set of dice
- Maular Mithel alt card
- Academy pilot alt card
- Dagger Squadron alt card x2
- Gold Squadron pilot alt card

- Ten Numb alt card
- Soontir Fell alt card
- Dice bag form Winter Store Championship 2015

Thanks in advance for your interest!

Edited by Julio

Similar thing here.

Alright. Glad I held off sending him anything. Considering that it was going to cost over $20 to ship to him (air mail) - losing a card is one thing. Paying a bunch to ship and then having him flake is another thing altogether.

I also have a trade in progress with him here...and I sent the cards!I really hope he will send back his items...I feel nervous now

Updated:

Have for trade:

Scimitar Squad - Alt Art

Academy Pilot - Alt Art

Ten Numb - Alt Art
Han Solo - Alt Art

Soontir Fel - Alt Art
Imperial Aces Art Box
B-wing Art Box
Millennium Falcon Art Box

Light Green Focus Tokens
Cloak Tokens
Other

Want:

Wedge alt art
Black Squad alt art

Gold Squad alt art

Bandit Squad alt art
Lando alt art
Boba Fett alt art
Chewie alt art
Darth Vader alt art
Evade
Acrylic Dice

Other Items for the right trade:

"Mauler Mithel" Alt Art

Colonel Jenson Alt Art

Black Squad Alt Art

Gold Squad Alt Art

Bandit Squad Alt Art

Dagger Squad Alt Art

Luke Skywaker Alt Art

Biggs Darklighter Alt Art

Oversized Han/Boba

Oversized Luke/Vader

Have for trade:

5x FFG acrylic evade tokens

10x FFG acrylic stress tokens

10x FFG SC 2015 acrylic focus tokens

Alt Art Ten Numb

Alt Art Black Squad Pilot

Alt Art Soontir Fel

SC X-Wing dice bag

TIE Interceptor Card Box

TIE Bomber Card Box

Want:

Alt Art Vader

Updated list

I am very sorry to hear this. Please let me know what/if you hear back and if he needs to be added to the no trade list.

I need 3x proximity mines if anyone has any they could part with.

Edited by Xandron

Have an extra Soontir Fel alternate card, will trade for any other alternate artwork card.

Pls send me a PM and we can work it out

EDIT: Currently trading with EchoSeven

Edited by Mouzer8

I have a winter 2014 millennium falcon box and i'm looking to trade for either tokens or AA cards. Send me a pm of what you'd like to offer for it.

Have :

AA Dagger Squad Pilot x 2

AA Biggs Darklighter

AA Gold Squad Pilot

AA Bandit Squadron Pilot

AA Academy Pilot

AA Mauler Mithel

Oversized Han/Fett

Oversized Luke Vader

Promo Senators Shuttle Figure

Want :

FFG Arylic Focus, Evade, Shield, Stress, Cloak, or Ions

Promo Senators Shuttle Figure?

I got it in a trade with a local guy, says it was a promo figure they were giving away at some tourney in the begining days, not sure if its official FFG or not.

Picture??

Updated Trade List:

Want:

AA Lando

AA Jendon

AA Boba Fett

Clear Dice

Target Locks - Green&Red - #2 and #5

Target Locks - Blue&Red - Any/All

Have:

AA Vader

AA Biggs

AA Han Solo

AA Soontir Fell

AA Academy Pilot

AA Scimitar Squad (multiple)

Acrylic Cloak Tokens

Acylic Focus Tokens (2015)

Winter 2014 Medal

I got it in a trade with a local guy, says it was a promo figure they were giving away at some tourney in the begining days, not sure if its official FFG or not.

Going to hazard a guess, and say it is a shapeways custom. It is not in any way "Offical".

Google image search

Going to hazard a guess, and say it is a shapeways custom. It is not in any way "Offical".

Google image search

Yeah i can't find any listing of this promo. This is a link to an extremly comprohensive list of promos on BGG. http://files.geekdo.com/geekfile_download.php?filetype=application%2Fpdf&filename=X-Wing+Promos.pdf&filecode=ptleu1vfuy&validationcode=d219307915917b6015b0957235157f73

No, it's real. I used to have one until I traded it for a Biggles Darklighter card ;) .

Edited by Keoki

Definitely looking for a Soontir Alt Art card. I have some other alt art but that's at home and I need to get a list.

I have a pic... but i have no idea how to post it on this forum.... im a bit slow i guess! ;)

I am very sorry to hear this. Please let me know what/if you hear back and if he needs to be added to the no trade list.

He was last online on the 9th. I still haven't had contact. Maybe add his name as suspicious on the front page until people get their stuff?

Done and done. I wish we could do more, but at least the list is something.

Two deals in process, please find below an update of what I have/what I would like :-)

- Maular Mithel alt card
- Academy pilot alt card
- Dagger Squadron alt card x2

- Soontir Fell alt card
- Dice bag form Winter Store Championship 2015

Looking for:

- 5 x FFG stress tokens

- 5 or 10 x FFG evade tokens

Shipping from Canada. Thanks for your interest!!

Edited by Julio

Updated info:

(I have four confirmed succesful trades with the US and one with the UK)

Want:

Alternate art Darth Vader pilot card (Worlds 2014)

Red and blue acrylic Target Locks (Nationals 2014)

Old green and red acrylic Target Locks (#1-3)

Have for trade:

Acrylic Stress tokens

Acrylic Cloak tokens

Alternate art Mauler Mithel

Alternate art Ten Numb

Alternate art Dagger Squadron Pilots

Alternate art Black Squadron Pilots

Alternate art Gold Squadron Pilots

Alternate art Scimitar Squadron Pilots

Also for trade, for the Star Wars LCG:

Acrylic Focus tokens

Acrylic Damage tokens